1k votes crossing celebration

Hey guys, its not an update or anything

Hey guys, its not an update or anything. Just a short text to thank all of my beautiful readers who read and supported my first ever wattpad story in this profile. To be honest, i never thought that i would get so many readers and votes , moreover as i started with BL and that being none other than Yizhan. I read two or three wangxian/yizhan ffs before writing this, so i thought, why not write one myself? Why not try writing on my new profile with something else before going in writing a BTS ff?

And i did! I wrote one AND successfully completed it with so many votes, comments and few rankings. I thought that this story wont get much recognition but it seems i was wrong and BL fanfictions shipping Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan together are storming in the wattpad these days and i am proud that my story also became one of them.

The characters WY and XZ acted as in The Untamed, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, are reflections of nothing but unconditional love with a clear conscience.  Due to china's cencorship, they certainly couldn't portray REAL bromance, but rather made it as pure soulmates and bestest friends in the lifetime in the drama. But if u read the novel Mo Dao Zhu Shi ( grandmaster of demonic cultivation) by mo xiang tong, there, wei wuxian and lan wangji are seen as couples and afterwards cultivation partners after all the storm, pain and tragedies get cleared up.

Playing inquiry for 13 years, trying to communicate with the bygone's soul who has the least chamces of returning back to life, receiving 33 whip lashes for going against clan elders in order to protect the person he loves....if that ain't pure true love, then i dont know what it is. Lan Wangji was heavily self disciplined, always with a cold bitch resting face, revolving around strictly within his clan's 3000 rules. Only few would know that, no matter how much hard and unresponsive he was in the outside, his heart was the softest and warmest thing in the universe. Wei Wuxian, with his cheerful, carefree aura, was what lan wangji needed to feel the warmth of the bright sun around his cold world.
Like most couples, they didnt face any third wheeling lovers or anything cliche like that. What they had gone through was much, much, MUCH more terrible; a prodigy of life and death, facing backlash from the people who you trusted more than anything else. Each of them had their own demons to face.. I dont know what's more painful, seeing the person you love, being hated and then eventually seeing him die
Or receiving hate and backlash from your own close ones, just because you took the path that was regarded as unorthodox in the society and wanted to protect the innocent people from a clan that was targeted with hatred....not being able to tell anyone of what you actually did....what sacrifice you made...what the people from that tainted clan had done for you...and then eventually getting killed by someone who you sworned your brotherhood with.

Anyone who sees the story of MDZS as "Bromance" should think wisely again. Because, its not entirely bromance. Its a depicture of a love so unique and purely passionate flourishing through them with a clear conscience.

Do watch the drama " The Untamed". Its simply a great one. It might seem a bit slow, but have patience and watch till the last and only then every once of secret will be revelaed and afterwards you will be left with a nasty aftertaste of tears. If u think that you might feel awkward watching BL, then i can assure you, the Drama is NOT entirely BL, although the real story is. In the drama, wei wuxian and lan wangji are portrayed as lifelong soulmates and Bestest of the sworn Friends. If you leave the Wangxian part, the story plot is also quite enchanting. It made me cry, laugh and burst out with anxiety.

My great odes to the actors Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. In real life too, These two people are one of the greatest people in the world. Best of luck in your upcoming days, Zhan-ge and Bo-di! Yibo i hope, you will continue pleasing us with your awesome dramas , graceful dances , and ofcourse, hope you continue being an awesome professional Motorcycle Racer. You are the best dancer i have ever seen alongside Jungkook, jimin and jhope from BTS.
Zhan, always remember, you are truly a very inspiring and enchanting person. Your Aura itself reflects a great amount of warmth and peacefulness. I hope you continue making us happy with your angelic smiles, awesome dramas and beautiful vocals.

OK that's it for today😊. Thanks again everyone.

If u want,then you can do check out my Jungkook bts ff,
"I have died everyday waiting for you" too.

Bye and luv ya all

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟