𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Tanjiro Kamado

"Tanjiro Kamado."

"What a nice name!" You exclaimed happily towards Tanjiro.

"Yours is very nice too." You blushed at his compliment and smiled warmly his way. You then remembered that he was selling coal to everyone and you needed some.

"Oh! Hey, uhm. Do you still have any coal left?" You asked him. He nodded his head and took the basket off of his back and opened it up to reveal just enough coal left for you and your family to last for a month. It was perfect!

"I would like to buy some." You then take out your yen out that you brought from home and handed it to him. He gladly accepted and when he looked at how much you gave him. His eyes widened.

"W-Wait! Your giving me this much??" He asked completely flabbergasted at hw much you had given him.

"Yes. You helped me with that creep and I wanted to buy some coal for our family. Its all of my savings, but, I think you should have it. You helped me so much today. I know nothing can really repay for what you have done for me. It was your choice to save me, and you did. And I thank you for that." She interlocked her fingers behind her back and gave him a closed eye grin.  He was in utter complete shock. This money could last him and his family for the entire winter!

He looked back up and waved his hands around. "This—This is all too much! You've worked for this money! And what I did for you back there, you do not need to repay me at all! So please, take at least some of it back! You've earned it!" He began to hand you back the money but you shook your head.

"Kamado, please, just take it. I'm sure you've worked harder than I have."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine." He laughed a little bit before accepting the money. You were a pretty stubborn person. He put it somewhere on him and gave you the rest of the coal that he had.

"By the way, you can call me Tanjiro." He said.

"Same, you can call me Y/N." She threw the basket over her back and they had then parted ways. As they began to walk away, both their cheeks heated up.

She/ He's so kind.

~~~~~

You walked up now for at least an hour. The cold wind biting at your cheeks and your now red nose. You didn't mind the winter that much. You did love the warmer seasons but, winter was just as beautiful as the other seasons. The gentle snowfall that landed on your loose hair. The winter breeze would wipe by your hair making it elegantly flow with the wind. And after an ice storm, the water would freeze over the trees, making the trees shine in the sunlight. Like it were made of diamonds.