𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

!WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN CHAPTER!

You and Tanjiro stood back up and pointed your swords toward Hirokai. Anger fueling your veins. You panted heavily as you felt a small trail of blood travel down your arm from earlier. Tanjiro looked over and noticed.

"Y/N... Y-You're bleeding!"

"I'll be alright, Tanjiro." You reassured, making him smile slightly.

"Y/n... why did you have to leave? Why did you have to be with him. You are mine, and mine only." Hirokai asked. Tanjiro growled under his breath and his brows furrowed furiously.

"How can you say that like you own her?! Like she's a tool! Y/N is her own person! And should be treated as one! You are a disrespectful and disgusting person! You're not even a person! You really are a demon! And I carry no pity for beings like you whatsoever!" He defended.

Your cheeks flushed a bright red when you heard him defend you like that. It made you feel grateful for having him here with you.

There was a moment of silence as the demon clapped his hands, causing you and Tanjiro to stand flabbergasted at his action. He cackled loudly.

"What a lovely speech for a lovesick boy," He laughed more. "But I seriously could care less about what you think of me. I already know I am a demon. And I know I could kill you if I wanted to."

"Then why haven't you tried killing me now?" Tanjiro retorted. Causing Hirokai's confidence to abate slightly. Although that didn't last long.

"You're right, I'll kill you. Soon," He stated, pausing for a moment. "But why don't I have a little fun first before I kill you." He smirked, he lifted his right hand forward.

"Blood demon art; Gravitational Void!"

A low rumble sounded as you both gasped, feeling your bodies loose balance and fall onto your knees and palms.

"What is.... h-happening?!" You asked as you felt your body being pulled against your will to the ground. You yelped as your body fell flat onto the ground. Body twitching as you tried to reach a hand out to the burgundy haired boy.

"T-Tanjiro—" You tried to call out his name breathlessly, reaching a hand out to him. He tried doing the same.

"Y-Y/N—"

Hirokai just laughed as he watched the both of you struggle.

"You humans are so touchy and try too hard to do things when they really get you no where," He laughed.

"Why are you... doing this?" Tanjiro questioned as he felt the air from his lungs leaving his body.

"Humans shouldn't live on the face on this earth the way they do now. Have their own wills, freedoms, and get to do what they want. They should be used for only one reason. As cattle for demons. Why are demons here to exist in the first place anyways? Their only motive in their long lives are to eat humans and be feared by them. Humans have no abilities. Their just weak creatures."