𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"What do you mean 'we have a lot to talk about'?" Y/n questioned as she stared at the strange woman

The woman interlocked her fingers together in front of her and spoke. "Well, for me, I can only tell you so much. But for you to truly know what is going on, you'll have to ask the man for yourself."

"Who?"

"I'd have to take you there."

There seemed to be an instinctive alarm that was sent throughout your body. She'd have to take me there.

"How should I trust you? I have other things to worry about, like finding the people I love and getting back to them. They're probably worried sick." You reasoned as just having the thought of them looking around for you made your heart sting.

"You should be able to trust me at least a little bit."

"How?"

"I could've killed you while you were unconscious. And I could've left you to die, but I didn't."

Well I guess there's that... You thought. "But what's so important about me that you have to take me to some man who can tell me what's going on?"

"It's like I said, Y/n, you're very important. And we need every able-bodied fighter to fight the demons. Just like what your family has done." She paused, allowing you to process the information. "I can explain on the way there."

"What about my friends?"

"You're very far away from them. We are hidden far from any civilization in the country. Especially the one I got you from, there was nothing left of it."

Your heart almost stopped. Nothing left...? I really hope they're all okay. You thought of what to do. Should you follow the woman? Or try and find your way back home? Of course you wanted to go back home; you wanted nothing more than to be in his arms again, and have your little ray of sunshine in yours too.

This woman seemed to be telling the truth, it was the look in her eyes that made you trust her a little bit more. She was right, if she wanted to kill you, she would've done so already. She must need you for some reason, and she mentioned your family.

"How do you know my family?"

"Let's just say, I know your mother. She was very important to us as well, and so are you."

A pause in their air before you spoke again. "What is your name? You know mine, I'd like to know yours."

The woman smiled. "Ayame Hana. But call me by my first name."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

*Play audio for best experience*
*I will include a few time stamps for you*