𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Mitsuri took this chance to go in for the attack

Mitsuri took this chance to go in for the attack. She didn't dare falter, for it could cost her and the others their lives. She thought Y/n was dead, everyone did, and she wasn't going to let it happen again.

One of the dragon like creature had charged forwards towards her. She jumped up and slid along its back towards the demon.

Breath of Love; Second form; Anguish Inducing Love!

She leapt into the air and spun around like a boomerang and sliced two heads off cleanly.

Sixth form; Kitty Paw Love Breeze!

She's keeping up with the speed. The demon recognized. I'll have to use an art.

Blood Demon Art; Karmic Wood of Avici!

It was then that a large mass of heads began to swarm her way. It looked like at least ten, maybe fifteen?! Or twenty?!

Mitsuri noticed just how bad it was getting. She wondered if she'd be able to get out of the wide ranged attack. But she knew she had to win.

Breath of Love; Fifth form; Wavering Attachment: Misery Nails!

She twisted her body in such a fashion that you didn't even know was possible. Her sword flailed around like a whip.

In the midst of her attack, you and Tanjiro looked upwards and noticed Ayame in her dragon form began to fly back. Her belly glowing a brighter purple than each passing moment.

Crap! She might get Mitsuri!

"MITSURI!" You called. "AYAME IS GONNA ATTACK!"

Who? Mitsuri thought. That's when she heard the rumbling and a roar to her left. The dark figure with a glowing lavender color drew closer and closer.

THAT'S A DRAGON! I didn't see it before, but now when I do, OH MY GOSH!

She quickly flipped to the side as Ayame then bellowed a huge mass of purple fire.

Tanjiro flung his body over yours and held you tight as a huge heat wave crashed forwards past your figures. You yelped and held onto him just as tight. You weren't going to let go of him. You were afraid of losing him again, and you weren't gonna let that happen.

The dragon-like creatures screeched loudly as they began to burn away. The demon snapped his head around and growled.

Dammit! He growled. Blood Demon Art; Maddening Screech!

The demon then screamed towards Ayame in her form. Just as she was turning around with her large body, the sound waves hit her. She screamed in agony as her dragon form lost its balance and began to fly higher in the sky. Flailing her wings around irregularly as she roared loudly.

"AYAME!" You shouted in a worry stricken voice.

Mitsuri grumbled and went in for the kill. I have to cut his neck! He's caused too much damage already!