𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

The blow towards the front end of the train was so great it caused a flash of fire to illuminate in the dark night

The blow towards the front end of the train was so great it caused a flash of fire to illuminate in the dark night. The entire car at the front, because of the blow, was disconnected from the train cars behind.

Tanjiro as well as yourself didn't even have time to register the loud and ear-piercing scream that echoed aloud. You threw your hands over your ears as ground your teeth together.

"What is—this?!" You yelled in vain. The train began to move off the tracks and those same big flesh worms, but larger, grew and wrapped themselves around the train as it was beginning to fall sideways in aberrational positions.

"C-Crap! Y/n!" Tanjiro yelled out to you as you tried to regain your balance despite the train falling over.

However, he felt a sharp pain in his wound that kept him from trying to yell out to you again. He placed a hand over the injury.

Inosuke looked over, "Are you okay?!"

"Protect the pass—!" He couldn't finish when he felt the train actually falling over. The burgundy boy saw the conductor was unconscious.

I can't die. If I die, that person becomes a murder. I can't die. I don't want anyone to die.

Everything happened so fast. You couldn't even register what happened afterwards as you heard the loud thud of the train finally hitting the earthy floor below. You yelped and rolled down in the dirt.

When you finally stopped, you laid there on your stomach for a moment as your sword was still clenched tightly in your hand. A loud groan escaped your lips as you shifted slightly. You lifted your head and they widened once you saw Inosuke holding Tanjiro's head up. He looked like he was in pain. Exhausted.

You ignored the pain you had. You ignored the fact that your vision was fading slightly. You had to get over there. You had to get to him. He has to be safe. You wouldn't leave his side. Never!

You pushed yourself up as much as you could and wobbled over to the pair. Tanjiro's eyes caught sight of you and they softened once you fell onto your knees on his right side. You were panting heavily. Like you ran a thousand laps around the Butterfly Mansion. Small drops of sweat ran down your face and along your jaw line.

"T-Tanjiro! Are you okay?!" You panted. His eyes were half lidded as he looked up at you and Inosuke.

"I-I'm fine. What about you?"

You sighed. Worried about others even if he's been injured worse than any of us here.

"I'm hanging in there."

He exhaled. "You both have to save the others... are there any injured people? The driver was near the demons neck."

It was silent for a moment before Inosuke spoke up. "I THINK IT'S OKAY IF HE DIES. HE'S THE ONE WHO STABBED YOUR TUMMY. THAT GUY GOT HIS LEG CAUGHT AND CAN'T MOVE! HIS FOOT WAS SQUASHED AND HE CAN'T WALK ANYMORE!! IF I GET HIM OUT, HE'LL DIE ANYWAY!"