𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"We're in its belly!! Whoa! It's the beginning of the fight!"

As soon as the four of you walked in, Inosuke was shouting like a maniac. You facepalmed yourself as Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke to shut up.

"This Rengoku-San's a Pillar?" Zenitsu asked. "Do you know what he looks like?"

"Yeah! He's a guy with flashy hair. And I remember his smell. He's very close."

Zenitsu nodded back to Tanjiro in acknowledgment. Out of nowhere, you all jumped in your spot as you heard a very loud and enthusiastic voice boomed throughout the train caboose.

Snapping your heads over towards the noise, you noticed a head just above the seat in the front. Slowly approaching the strange sound, you noticed that it was the one person you were looking for.

The Flame Hashira.

"Tasty!"

"Tasty!"

It was indeed the Flame Hashira. His hair the color of flames and he was eating out of a box. 

You turned to Tanjiro next to you and whispered in his ear, not breaking sight of the Hashira.

"That guy's the Flame Hashira?" You asked.

"Yup." Tanjiro replied while popping the 'p'.

The red haired male came up next to the Hashira.

"Umm... excuse me. Re-Rengoku-San."

"Tasty!" Rengoku yelled out while looking the the burgundy haired boy.

"Y-Yes. I understand... very well."

Well... this is going to be interesting.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

You and Tanjiro managed to get the attention of the Flame Hashira. Although there were piles of food that came in for the hungry Hashira. Which stressed the women out.

You and Tanjiro sat next to each other across from the Flame Hashira's seat. Tanjiro on the inside and you on the outside.

Tanjiro had then begun to explain the situation you both had wondered for a time. Rengoku seemed like he was listening very well despite eating. But he stopped after a little while and listened more with his arms crossed.

"I'm not sure! This is the first time I have ever heard of the 'Dance of the Fire God'!" Rengoku exclaimed. "I'm actually delighted to see that you both were able to apply the dance your father's performed in a fight, but enough of this story!"

Tanjiro looked a little shocked.

"You two should become my Tsuguko's! I'll look after the both of you!"