𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Brother!" Terruco exclaimed in relief

"Brother!" Terruco exclaimed in relief. Seeing the boy in the orange kimono sitting there. She ran to his side and kneeled down next to him. You and Tanjiro walked up to the two kids. The boy looked up at you and asked who you were.

"I'm Y/N L/N. And this is Tanjiro," You said motioning your hand to the burgundy haired boy next to you. He smiled warmly at the two and waved at them. "We are both demon slayers." Tanjiro came in front and crouched down.

"You hung in there really well. Can I see your wounds?" He asked. There was silence for a moment. Until the boy held a hand up to his face and had begun to sob. You gave the poor boy a soft smile despite not seeing you and came to his right side and rubbed his back comfortingly. He seemed to calm down slightly. Tanjiro then went into his pocket and lifted up something that was wrapped in paper with a piece of twine.

"The ointment here is really amazing!" He exclaimed. "Our master gave it to us for an occasion like this." He then proceeded to open up the package and open the can.

"You know what's funny?" He asked as he went to use his finger and put some on his finger. "Our master wears a Tenko mask." He the applied the ointment onto the boys leg carefully and gently.

"Really?" The boy asked as he looked up to his side to face you. You nodded your head with a soft smile.

"Mhmm! It's as true as ever."

Tanjiro went to wrapping the boy's leg in a cloth and tied it perfectly.

"There you go!" Tanjiro said. "Is it better now?"

"Yes!" The boy nodded his head. Tanjiro did the same and soon his face turned serious. You knew now that it was the time to get serious. Since there was still a demon on the loose inside the house. And from what Tanjiro had pointed out, there could be more inside too.

The boy hesitantly went on and explained what had happened. He talked of how the demons had snatched him from his siblings and later on, other demons had begun to argue amongst themselves on who would eat him. He told of the demon who had drums forming all over him had lost and one of them was left behind. He picked one up and hit it. Tanjiro curled his index finger and rested it upon his chin in thought.

"A demon with drums. That guy. He said i think something about... marachi."

"Yes thats right!" The boy exclaimed recalling the words spoken to him by the drum demon. "I don't know what it means but he told me that."

"Caw! The term marachi refers to the owner of a rare type of blood!"

You squeaked and fell back upon hearing that familiar crow of Tanjiro's caw.

"H-How did he get in here?" You asked pointing to the bird and looking up at Tanjiro. He seemed just as startled as you but shrugged his shoulders. The kids freaked out and cowered into each other.