𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE KEY! NOT ON YOUR LIFE! AND I DEFINITELY AIN'T TEACHING YOU HOW TO USE IT!"

Wait, are the arguing? I know it's bad eavesdropping but shouldn't I intervene?

The Mist Hashira began to move his hand upwards, making Tanjiro look curiously at him.

It was then that the small one with the mask who was just yelling was smacked in the face. Tanjiro gapped his mouth at this in shock.

Muichiro grabbed the boy's collar with the same expression; the boy struggled.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Tanjiro yelled and dashed over to the scene. The red head slapped his hand onto the Pillars wrist tightly. "LET GO OF HIM!"

Muichiro just sighed. "You're voice is very annoying."

"What are you doing to a child?!" Tanjiro looked down in shock and saw that the pillar didn't even react.

He's not even flinching! H-How?! His arms are thin, how?!

"I suggest that you let go." Muttered Muichiro as the same arm jabbed right into his chest, causing Tanjiro to fall backwards. He gripped around the area and coughed at the pain. He didn't even have the chance to clean the saliva that dripped from his mouth; he felt like throwing up.

Muichiro sighed. "You're very weak. How'd you even get into the Demon Slayer corps?"

He looked down and noticed the box on the boy's back. He pointed down at the wooden box. "That box is strange... I feel like I sense a demon?"

Muichiro went down to try and touch the box, only to have Tanjiro slap his arm away quicker than a flash of lightning. He glowered down at the Hashira; not even giving a damn if he was in the lower ranks.

 He glowered down at the Hashira; not even giving a damn if he was in the lower ranks

A small mark formed on the back of his hand, he gave no attention to it. He looked down and found the kid's haori in his hand.

He found the kid over by Tanjiro who tried to assure him that he was okay but should into caring for himself. The boy flailed his hands around to keep Tanjiro away from him as the kid screamed.