𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Oh my gosh! He— He cut off her head!! Tanjiro thought in shock at this

Oh my gosh! He— He cut off her head!! Tanjiro thought in shock at this. Seeing the head of the upper moon fall down was super shocking. He then noticed your figure again.

"Y-Y/n! Are you alright—?" Tanjiro was cut off by Uzui coming forward in front of him.

"Hey, this fight isn't finished yet. Do something about your sister."

Nezuko continued to growl and thrash in his arms. He tried to keep her together and get her to sleep in any way he could. However, nothing seemed to be working.

"Damn brats have no place on the battle field when they grumble around. Why not sing her a lullaby or something?"

Nezuko growled loudly again and thrust her body backwards, causing Tanjiro and her to fly out of the wall.

You noticed this and dashed down to the scene. He struggled to keep her contained as she thrashed in his aching arms. Nothings working. No matter how hard he's trying.

"NEZU—KO!!" He shouted again to try and bring his sister back into reality. You came down to the scene and rushed over to help. You dropped your sword onto the ground and grabbed Nezuko by the ankles to at least help.

"Nezuko! Please!" You yelled as you used all your strength to keep her down. Her bright pink orbs wound up to be staring at you as she tried to get at you.

Crap. My voice isn't reaching hers. And neither is Y/n's. Tanjiro thought. She isn't listening at all.

Mother... what should I do?!

"Sing her a lullaby or something."

Remembering those words, Tanjiro immediately had an idea.

"Knock knock...
Little bunny from the little mountain,"

When those words came out, you looked at him in slight shock and amazement. Staring at him while trying to keep Nezuko under control.

"Why are your ears so long?
When she was small, my mother
Are the leaves off a small tree,
And that's why my ears
Are so long."

The demon girl blinked in surprise. That song, it sounded so familiar. And then she knew. She knew those words.

"Nezuko..."

She could see the figure of her mother. Leaning down over her head behind. Her warm hands upon her shoulders and cheek. She remembered.

"Knock knock, little bunny
from the little mountain
Why are your eyes so red?"

A memory flashing before her. It was a beautiful evening up in the mountains in which they lived. Walking along a lonely trail with her wonderful mother and her baby sibling upon her back. Nezuko held her mother's warm hand that made her feel whole.