✞ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ✞

A/N - This special isn't exactly related to the storyline I have planned

A/N -
This special isn't exactly related to the storyline I have planned. But it is during the same time. Hope that makes sense.

Merry Christmas to my Christian readers!

And to my other readers have a lovely holiday!

I love you all!

God bless!

__________

Birds chirped outside the window of the mansion. Small gentle breezes blew through the outdoors.

A small, black haired girl felt her eyes slowly flutter open. Seeing her bedroom light up brighter than ever before it seemed like. Her room was simple. She was lucky to get one thanks to the Insect Hashira.

Sitting up, she stretched in any way she could. Yawning in the process. Looking over to her left side, she noticed that her curtains were closed.

She flipped the warm white blanket over and stepped down onto he boards of the floor. Walking over to the window, she pulled them open. She blinked a few times before looking around outside in awe.

It was snowing outside.

The bright and shiny speckles of white dust floating down gracefully. The ground was already packed with it. Making it look like a winter wonderland. It looked so pretty!

Yui ran to her door and opened it quickly, dashing off down the hallway with excitement. She felt like her heart was going to explode.

To stop herself, she skidded down the hallway and opened the door to your room.

There you laid sound asleep with the arm of Tanjiro wrapped around your waist. You both looked so adorable.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She exclaimed as she ran to your side and lightly shook your arm.

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. Tanjiro slowly woke up and sat up straight. He rubbed his eyes and looked to see an excited Yui practically jumping up and down.

"Good morning Yui." He yawned out.

"Daddy! It's snowing outside!" She almost shouted. "I wanna go play in it!"

Tanjiro's eyes seemed to widen slightly. Like he was hearing he got a thousand Christmas presents.

He looked down at you as you stared into his bright and shining burgundy orbs. Shone with excitement. You could tell that he was excited.

"Wanna go out later?" He asked. You nodded vigorously.

"I'd love to!" You giggled.

"We'll be up in a minute Yui." Tanjiro stayed as Yui dashed off into the other direction out the door and down the hall. Probably going to wake Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko.