𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

After the final selection, Tanjiro was given a walking stick before you and him had left due to the injuries he suffered during selection

After the final selection, Tanjiro was given a walking stick before you and him had left due to the injuries he suffered during selection. You both were very tired and exhausted from the seven days you had endured. It was tough you had to admit. Demons lurking at every corner on the mountain. Thirsty for blood. You helped support his body as best you could. To which he was very thankful for, even though he protested and he wanted you to save your strength for the long walk home. But you refused profoundly.

Finally, what seemed like an eternity, you and Tanjiro had reached the house.

"We're back!" You exclaimed. Tanjiro sighed with relief. The both of you looked down to see the door had flung open and off its hinges. Your eyes widened. And out came the cute little demon that had been asleep for so long. Tanjiro was in shock. After so long, she was finally awake and walking out the door.

"Nezuko!" He cried out as he had begun to rush down the hill. You called out his name and followed close behind him. You were in just as much shock as he was.

Tanjiro managed to make it down the hill, although, he tripped and fell onto the ground. Nezuko ran over to her big brother and laced her arms behind his head. All he could do was feel his mind go blank and fuzzy, until his eyes filled with tears unleashing themselves from the dark.

"You're finally awake! After so long!" He cried loudly. You stood next to Tanjiro and clasped a hand over your mouth and felt tears pricking the corners of your eyes. In this very moment in time, you were so happy and your soul was filled with joy. You let out a happy exhale and let those salty tears fall down your face freely. Urokodaki watched the two siblings hug each other, he came over and kneeled down, pulling them into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." He said.

Before you could do anything else. Nezuko noticed you and broke away from the hug. She ran over to you and wrapped her arms around you. You were shocked at first but never the less, hugged her back and dug your face into her shoulder.

"I'm so glad your okay, Nezuko." You smiled as you cried tears of joy. Tanjiro got up once more and hugged both you and Nezuko. He was so thankful to have a sister like Nezuko. And a friend like you in his life. Although, he hoped that maybe someday, you both could be a little more than just friends.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

Fourteen days had passed and the four of you were all doing just well and were all happy together. As the days had gone by, you and Tanjiro had continued to train each day.

It was around dinner time and you had just cooked up a homemade meal that your mother had taught you to do when you were a little younger. You were surprised to find out that Urokodaki had the ingredients to make what you wanted for tonight but, thankfully, he did. You made some soba and it was nice and warm. Ready to be eaten. And boy were you hungry and excited to eat it.