𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Your eyes had shot open as fast as lightning; a gasp escaping your lips

Your eyes had shot open as fast as lightning; a gasp escaping your lips. You looked around and noticed that the walls looked very similar to the ones you've had to get used to for the past couple of months. The bedding underneath you felt familiar as well. Those same sheets and blankets made you realize you were in the infirmary.

You glanced over to your side and recognized that familiar mop of silvery, white hair along with that same gentle grin. "Hey, doing well I guess now that you're awake."

You put a hand up to your head as a pain began to grow; you hissed. "What happened? Why am I back here?"

Ayame grabbed a dampened rag and placed it on your head, you took it and held it against your forehead. She sighed, "You kinda... lost it."

"What do you mean?"

"You really don't remember anything, do you?" Ayame asked, half surprised at your answer.

"Yeah, I don't."

"Well, I guess that's kind of common for someone who had gone through what you did. Especially for the first time."

You stared at her like she had ten heads. "I—I don't understand."

"As you shouldn't." A voice came through. You turned your head around and noticed the same face that brought small memories of what happened before you blacked out.

Takashi came forward from having his arms crossed. You narrowed your eyes up at him as he came up next to Ayame.

"You're at a very young age, not many of the Galactic breathers have that kind of power." He mentioned. He sighed as the look on your face directed at him said everything. "I did what I had to. I didn't like saying those things you, trust me on that."

"Yeah, I didn't like it either."

"Listen, I treated you that way for a reason. It's because we knew you had that kind of power. It's called the 'Blessing of Yugen'." He began to explain it more. "This power, goes back to the very first Galactic Breathers to ever exist. They were blessed with this power."

You raised a brow in curiosity. "This place is even called Yugen Hall, but what exactly is it?"

Ayame interlocked her fingers together. "It's hard to explain, even after being alive for five hundred years. I'll try my best."

"Basically, what the blessing is, is that it's somewhat of an 'enhancement' to your breathing style and the power of each form. When in that state, each form is more powerful than before and feels easier to perform; however, there is a catch to this."

Of course, there's always a catch to everything. You thought, mentally rolling your eyes to yourself.

"Have you ever had this before? Where you felt like all of the techniques had suddenly become easy? When you were in pain and it no longer hurt you anymore? Have you ever experienced something like this before?" Ayame questioned.