𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Tamayo had helped you into the infirmary of the asylum for the breathers of Space

Tamayo had helped you into the infirmary of the asylum for the breathers of Space. Yushiro had been trailing behind the both of you the whole time.

Tamayo walked up to a normal looking door that was actually made of wood, she opened it somewhat quickly and helped you inside. There were rows of beds with clean, white mattresses along the stone walls. There were candles lit all over so that there was at least some amount of light.

She aided you when sitting down, you held your left hand on your wound that hurt with every step you had taken. Those demons really did get you good, this was probably by far the worst injury you'd had; literally being impaled.

You panted lightly as Tamayo had gotten a small vial filled with a pinkish looking liquid inside. She handed the vial to you. "Drink, it'll help with the pain."

You downed the vial like a shot glass. Your face contorted with disgust, almost gagging at the taste.

Tamayo huffed in a humorous tone. "Sorry about that, it's not the best tasting thing in the world."

Got that right. You thought, giving the emptied piece of glass back to Tamayo.

"It'll take some time for it to work." She started. "I should get you some clothes, the kimono you're wearing is all tattered and worn out. Poor thing."

"Yushiro."

Heating his name his back stiffened up straight. "Yes ma'am!"

You stifled a laugh as Tamayo continued. "Can you go and get a kimono for Y/n, please?"

"Of course, Lady Tamayo! Right away!" He quickly went back through the doors to go and fetch what Tamayo had requested.

The violet-eyes demon noticed you were grinning uncontrollably. She raised a brow. "Why are you smiling like that?"

You let out a snort of laughter. "He still hasn't changed."

"Yeah. Not a whole lot anyway." She added. She pointed to your side with the large hole in your dirtied kimono. Seeing the large burn, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You really have taken a beating, haven't you."

The memories of the fight with the uppermoon were horrible to think of. Everything that you and your friends you had endured. That was the worst demon fight you'd ever gone through. Just thinking of everyone in agony; physically and mentally.

Tamayo sighed, taking out an ointment and rubbing it along the burn. You hissed at the stinging sensation.

"Have you seen Tanjiro since then?"

"No... I haven't."

Just the thought of not knowing if he was alive made your heart throb in pain. A lump was beginning to form in your throat, lips quivering. You missed him, so very much. You couldn't bear the thought of knowing if he did pass on.