𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

Tanjiro was in complete shock

Tanjiro was in complete shock. Both of your faces contained a look of shock in this moment. You weren't even aware that the entire room fell silent as if everyone was on pause.

His breath caught in his throat. Seeing you made his heart soar like a free dove.

"Sissy's home!" Hiroto exclaimed happily, jumping up and running over to your flabbergasted figure and hugged you.

You seemed to snap out of your thoughts when you felt his arms wrap around you.

"O-oh! Hey Hiroto!"

By God I love her voice... Tanjiro thought. You sounded so happy seeing him. He wanted you to be happy. You were with your family. They were all fine and so was his.

He snapped his head out of his thoughts when Takeo tapped his shoulder. He turned around and noticed him and Nezuko smirking his way.

Takeo came forward and whispered, "She's really pretty. She's a keeper."

"Takeo—!" Tanjiro whisper shouted as he slightly pushed Takeo back.

"T-Tanjiro... why are you here? Mom? Dad?" You questioned curiously while looking up at your parents.

"Oh, sorry about that sunshine. These are some old friends of ours," F/n motioned to the family who smiled up at her. "Do you remember Tanjuro Kamado?"

Y/n hesitantly nodded her head back.

"Yeah... I remember you and him doing the Hinokami Kagura Dance."

Tanjiro's ears perked up when he heard you mention the Dance.

"That's right. We were very good friends. And these are his family."

Y/n looked around and bowed politely, "It's very nice to meet you all!"

"The honor is all ours!" Kie added. "I am Kie Kamado! And these are my lovely children."

"This is Hanako and Shigeru," She motioned to the two happy children who waved happily at you and bowed. "That's Takeo and Nezuko,"

You felt your heart stop as she mentioned the name Nezuko. Your eyes met the gaze of her beautiful eyes that shone brightly with kindness.

You wanted to cry. But the same thought crossed your mind.

It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. It never happened...

"This is Rokuta," Kie motioned the her youngest son who was now wide awake and sitting on your mom's lap. So cute!

"And I'm sure you know who this is."

Tanjiro stood up and bowed deeply to her.

"It's great to see you again, Y/n."

He lifted his body back up and watched as you happily smiled.