𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

About two days had passed since the trial that had been put on you and Tanjiro for carrying Nezuko around

About two days had passed since the trial that had been put on you and Tanjiro for carrying Nezuko around. Meanwhile, you and the others were recovering in the Butterfly Estate. Two days may not seem like a lot, but it was something. Meanwhile you, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were being tended to by the means of the four girls who ran the hospital wing of the Butterfly Mansion. The three young girls, as well as Aoi the duration of your treatment everyday.

It was around morning, just a little after what you would assume to be breakfast time, Aoi had come into the hospital wing to check up on the four of you, including Yui who had been sleeping for most of the day. As Aoi walked in, she noticed that you were sitting up on your bed and talking with Yui and Tanjiro. The three of you with smiles on your faces. Seeing the three of you smiling genuinely as if nothing had ever happened, it was rather strange, but incredible in her sapphire eyes.

Aoi knocked on the arch of the doorway and bowed down to the four. You and the others looked at her coming back up from bowing, "I'm here to check up on you today, L/n."

You quickly glanced over at Tanjiro and then went back to looking at her sapphire orbs. You gave her a gentle smile as she walked on over to the side of your bed.

"I'd like to look at the injury across your eye." Aoi mentioned. You nodded your head back. She slightly moved your face around to look at the large cut along your eye. It had been stitched up two days before by Aoi herself. The wound was healing a little bit. Which was good considering your other injuries were healing up pretty fast as well.

She pulled back slightly, "Well, the good news is, your injury is healing up rather quickly," she then looked over your arms as well. As she did, however, you blinked a few times and your heart pounded slightly faster against your chest. You could almost feel his touch. His disgusting touch. The way he touched you. The way he breathed on you. Everything. You could almost here his voice as if he was right by you.

Aoi saw how your arm tensed up as she examined your arm. She let go of you and looked in worry. Tanjiro noticed. His brows furrowed in worry as well. Yui was the same.

"Y/n," Called Tanjiro. He turned his body to face you. Your body was noticeably tense. You looked down at your arm. You could almost see Hirokai's bright, lustful, red eyes gleaming at you.

That's when a familiar calloused hand was placed upon your own. You knew they were his. They were so warm. So comforting. You felt the tension leave your body slowly as he rubbed his thumb against your soft (s/t) skin. Your head slowly lifted up to meet his soft and kind red eyes. They looked so gentle. So kind. So beautiful.

He smiled softly, "Its okay, Y/n. You're alright. We're all here for you."

You grinned his way and put her left hand over his.

"Thank you."

Yui got up and crawled over across the bed to your side. She went and hugged you, leaning her head against your chest. You held her close as you smiled down at her.