𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"INOSUKEEEE! THIS TRAIN IS NO LONGER SAFE! PROTECT THOSE WHO ARE SLEEPING!" Tanjiro shouted

You stood there with your sword ready to slash at any given moment where danger would show. You were very nervous. What if you couldn't protect them all? What if you'd be the reason they'd be dead?

"THIS WHOLE TRAIN TURNED INTO A DEMON!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! THE ENTIRE TRAIN IS A DEMON!!"

Inosuke stopped himself for a moment, processing the exact words that the red haired boy had just yelled out to him. Demon... train... sleeping... protect... demon turned into train... protect those who're sleeping... crap!

Down below there was a woman who was sleeping in a seat by herself. Another looked like a couple who leaned against one another. Sleeping peacefully. Inosuke growled and noticed a strange and chunky worm-like being that had begun to slither around their sleeping forms.

Beast Breathing; Fifth Fang; Mad Cleave!!!

Inosuke made several slashes to destroy the strange worms that crawled around towards the victims who were completely unaware. In their own little dreams. After that moment of destruction, Inosuke shouted out to himself as he continued to slash and cut the flesh worms.

Meanwhile with Nezuko, she used her long nails to scratch and claw at the worms that were hurting the passengers. She noticed another set of them hurdling their way towards a young boy who was sleeping. However it caught her off guard as it then grabbed onto her arm. It twisted and wrapped itself around her entire arm. She struggled and groaned under her muzzle.

Her right arm was thankfully still baring its freedom as she went in for the kill. But all too soon, that arm too was captured as she struggled in its grasp. Surprised gasps muffled by her muzzle as they also went to grab onto her ankles. Was this the end for her? Was it the end for all of them? They were about to die and she was held captive by these— things.

A flash of yellow flew past her as a familiar figure landed in front of her, causing her to look at the boy in surprise.

Thunder Breathing; First Style; Thunder Clap Flash Six Fold!!

He dashed into various directions cutting each flesh worm one by one. Nezuko couldn't even register what had just happened. This boy... one minute he's in front of her, and the next he was back again and sheathing his sword back into his hilt. It all happened so fast. Like lightning.

"I will protect you, Nezuko-Chan."

Her pink eyes brightened lighter than the brightest of stars.

"I'll protegthsgh...zzzzz" His head fell to it's side as snores filled the air. She stood there with confused and dotted eyes.

Meanwhile, with you and Tanjiro, you heard the sound of thunder echo from the car behind. You both knew who it was.

Lighting... Tanjiro thought, Are Zenitsu and Rengoku-San awake?! And Nezuko...!"