𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

* ~ The next day ~ *

The next day passed and you were out in the yard swinging your wooden sword. Going through the same training as Urokodaki had taught you. Tanjiro was very exhausted today and took a small break sitting on the deck as he watched you keep on swinging with no problem. You both had been doing this along with using total concentration breathing at the same time.

You then completed at least two thousand swings. You exhaled loudly and leaned over and breathing for a quick second before running around doing obstacles that were scattered over the yard. You dodged trees, climbed the fences, and leaped over the water.

"You can do it Y/n!" Tanjiro cheered you on pumping a fist in the air. Hearing that made your confidence boost up higher.

A smile grew on his face, She's training so hard. She's doing such a great job! I'm so proud of her!

"Hello." He jumped slightly when he noticed the pink and green haired Hashira come over and sit down next to him.

"O-Oh... hello." he greeted back. The Hashira, Mitsuri, watched you just finish leaping over a large body of water and land onto the ground carefully. You continued to run around.

"She's doing well. Even after everything she's been through, she's been so persistent about coming back and getting better and better everyday. It's admirable."

Tanjiro nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it is. I admire her a lot."

Yes... yes he did. He admired you so much that you were basically his idol. No matter what, you always had a calm demeanor. Calmer than most people. When you were faced with danger, you knew what to do and how to do it.

Mitsuri saw just how focused he was on you. His eyes embedded with love and compassion towards you. She knew that face. She knew how he felt.

Mitsuri grinned towards the boy, "You love her... don't you?"

His head snapped over to look at hers. Eyes widening at the question she had just asked him. His face turned redder than his own hair as he averted his gaze to the ground. He gulped to himself. Has it been that obvious? Does everyone know that? But if she already knows, then there's no point in hiding it.

He shook his head slowly and lightly, Mitsuri noticed his barely noticeable moments. She gasped and grew a toothy smile.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I just knew you did!"

"SHHHH!!!" He shushed her quickly. He turned to see if you did anything that put attention to him. But no, you were just doing some more training as if you heard nothing. He turned back around to Mitsuri with anxious eyes, "Don't be so loud!"

She straightened her back and nodded her head. Dragging a hand over her lips as if to seal them with some invisible thread. She was practically jumping up and down in the spot she was sitting. She was so excited.