𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Oh dear me, these are some ugly girls

"Oh dear me, these are some ugly girls." An elderly woman mentioned.

The three boys who were disguised as girls stood there in a line with the Hashira along side them. An elderly man sat along with the woman with a face of uncertainty. Zenitsu went as 'Zeniko'. Tanjiro as 'Sumiko'. And lastly Inosuke was 'Inoko'.

"Not at our place..." he started. "We just brought a new girl in a few days ago. Sorry."

It was silent for a moment. Until the woman seemed to smile slightly.

"Well, I think one should be okay." The old man looked at the woman with eyes of slight disgust and shock. Shock at the fact that she would even consider purchasing one of them.

"Then I will entrust one of them to you, sorry ma'am." Uzui came in. Using his charming nature to have the woman buy one of the 'ladies'.

"Well how about the one in the middle? She seems really honest."

Tanjiro's face brightened under all that makeup. "I promise to work as hard as I can!"

And just like that, 'Sumiko' was hired.

Sooner or later, they were back on the road again. Uzui's arms were crossed as he pressed his lips into a fine line. A tick mark appearing on his face.

"You guys are so worthless. I can only get away with selling you all for cheap."

"I'm not going to talk to you." Zenitsu huffed.

"You mad because I made you dress like a girl?" Tengen asked. "You all were the ones who said you'd listen to way I say."

That's not it. That's not it at all! It's not the dress or the makeup. It's the fact that you have such a normal male face! Just cut me some damn slack.

Inosuke looked over at something that popped out in the corner of his eyes. People had begun to roam on over to a specific part where many lights illuminated brightly.

Inosuke pointed over. "There's people crowding around there!"

Uzui put a hand above his eyes to see better with everyone in the way. Thankfully with his height he could see slightly better than anyone else.

"Ahh. It's the 'Oiran Parade'. The 'Koinastu Oiran' from the 'Tokito House'."

A beautiful woman walked down the middle of the road. A crowd of people assisting her from behind. A funky decorated oil paper parasol over her head. Two twin girls stood at her sides. A gentle smile crossed her face. Her hair put up in a fashion that no ordinary woman would wear.

"The highest ranked prostitute is going to greet one of her customers. In any case, she's flamboyant. She has a bunch of people following her."

"HUH?! IS THAT BEAUTY YOUR WIFE?! THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH! ARE ALL THREE OF YOUR WIVES THAT BEAUTIFUL!"