𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"What the actual hell?!" Asked Tanjiro in a shocked state of mind

"What the actual hell?!" Asked Tanjiro in a shocked state of mind. The trees then began to move towards them both at a rather fast speed. For trees.

The one on the left grew out a set of branches and launched them quickly their way.

"Water breathing; Second Form; Water Wheel!" Tanjiro shouted as he used his form to slice off the branches. The tree let out an ear piercing scream. (if you watch attack on Titan imagine their screams are like the titans) But the branches grew back as it began to charge once again.

"Galactic Breathing; Forth Form; Veil Cascade!" You sliced a another set of branches that had almost grabbed onto Tanjiro. You landed onto the ground nicely and looked back at him.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, you?"

You did the same thing he did and felt a branch coming. You jumped up into the air like it was a jump rope and quickly delivered the blow.

Another branch came from behind as you used your feet to step off it and jump away into the air.

"Second form; Tail Comet!"

You came down quickly and sliced the branch. However, you saw there were more branches then before.

"Tanjiro! They're multiplying!" You yelled to him as you sliced another one.

"Yeah! We have to kill Hirokai, maybe it'll stop these trees!" He responded back as he sliced a few at the same time.

A branch was hurdling your way to which you noticed and deflected the blow with your sword. Occasional sparks flying from your sword. You were struggling against the branch.  You then pushed it away and noticed a new one coming your way towards your feet. You quickly jumped up into the air, but you saw another one catch you in mid-air. You felt your sword leave your grasp as you struggled against the branch. It began to whip you around in the air. Screams escaped your lips as you held onto the branch for dear life.

The branch then brought you down fast and ran you through the tree. Hitting against the branches. You yelped as they all hit you. Your whole body stung as you knew you had cuts all over your body from the impact of the sharp branches inside.

The tree then slammed you onto the ground, causing you to gasp in agony. You heard a small crack and felt a huge amount of pain circulate through your chest. You coughed uncontrollably and turned onto your side. Gasping for air. You looked down and saw blood on the ground.