𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Ara ara

"Ara ara... what happened here?"

"I don't know, Shinobu."

Both a dark haired male and woman, Shinobu, looked around at the destruction of the forest near the orphanage they had set out to defend from the demons. The ground was still soaked with many large puddles surrounding the trees and drowning the grass. The moons reflection caster through the trees and onto the watery ground.

"Lady Kocho!" A woman who wore a uniform with a mask over her face came running down from the hill in which the orphanage sat behind all of the trees. The only woman's footsteps were evidently heard because of the flooding that happened not too long ago.

"Are the children safe?" The black haired male asked. The woman caught her breath before speaking, looking down with a saddened face.

"They're all dead, sir." The woman bowed. The male looked down as he gripped the handle of his sword tighter. Shinobu put a hand up to her mouth.

"That's truly unfortunate." She replied, breaking the silence. She looked down at the ground. Grinding her teeth against each other in anger.

We didn't make it in time... those poor children...

She lifted her head back up to look at the woman, "Make sure they get a proper burial."

The woman bowed down, "Yes Lady Kocho." And she took off back in the direction she came.

"Come now, Tomioka-san. The demon could still be around."

They took a few steps before hearing strange noises in the distance. Almost like yelling. They both gripped their swords tighter and slowly approached the sounds.

"THAT DEMON BROKE MY FUCKING SWORDS!" Inosuke yelled. Zenitsu shushed him but that failed miserably.

"DON'T SHUSH ME! I CAN YELL IF I AM ANGRY!"

"INOSUKE YOU NEED TO QUIET DOWN!"

"NO!"

"WE NEED TO FIND TANJIRO AND Y/N! AND YUI AND NEZUKO— Nezuko... WAIT WHERE IS MY NEZUKO-CHAN?!" Zenitsu whined as he looked around as if he'd find Nezuko around somewhere, causing Inosuke to roll his eyes.

"You really are hopeless, Monitsu."

"My name is Zenitsu!"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"Hey!" Giyuu snapped as him and Shinobu stepped forward from hiding behind the trees.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inosuke asked stomping forward pointing a finger at the two.

"We are the Hashiras of the Demon Slayer Corps." Shinobu stated.

"The what now?!"

Giyuu looked at the boar man like he was crazy.

He's joking right? He's in the demon slayer corps. He should know who the Hashiras are.