𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

This girl

This girl... she's no normal demon slayer... the demon thought as you glared down. She's one of them! The one that Kibusuji was talking about!

"Y/n... how... I—I thought you were dead." Tanjiro said in complete disbelief. She really was standing in front of him.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to stop me." You turned around and smirked his way. "Go help Genya, I can handle this."

Tanjiro shook his head and nodded. He didn't want to leave you, but the heat of the fight overtook him. You were right, and the demon to end it all was close.

He quickly dashed off the other way. You grinned to yourself. He's alive... he's okay...

Your head turned to meet the demon's eyes in front of you. He was the same one Ayame swallowed whole, you were taken aback by this.

How? She ate him, how is he still here?

"Ah, you're the one who was with the dragon, weren't you?" He asked with a smirk. "Funny, I guess my Master was expecting that."

"Your 'master' is a lump of shit." You spat back.

"I guess your friend missed a piece of me." He grinned maniacally. "Why don't I take your head back to the Master? He'd be pleased, and reward me!"

He quickly dashed forward, lifting his taloned arm upwards to attack. You anticipated this move. Typical.

Galactic Breathing; Ninth form; Space Flow!

The user changes their footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. It's ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold. Rushing forward with turbulent airflows that unleashes numerous space wave slashes from all directions while creating levitating stars and nebula bubbles all around to pop—this can also blind the opponent, releasing a heavy pressured burst of space waves spewing in all directions, dealing massive damage. This technique requires concentration to perform with light footwork to make the users feet light as a feather without limits to strike the opponents neck; therefore, destroying them.

Unleashing the bright attack, bright little stars and white bubble like objects began to float around his face. The demon stood in shock and tried to wave them away, they all obstructed his vision. He screamed in frustration.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" He shouted in frustration. You were smirking to yourself, you felt so light; making it easier for you to move. You unleashed multiple slashes left and right.

One came forward and sliced off his arm. Then another to his left, until all of his limbs were cut off quicker than the speed of light. He growled loudly.