𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Time had passed since Zenitsu had seen Tanjiro at your grave

Time had passed since Zenitsu had seen Tanjiro at your grave. But it wasn't the last time he did.

At least everyday he had visited that grave; he'd talk about it and everything that had happened since he woke up. How well he and the others were doing, how Yui was, things like that. It was like he was writing in his journal again, but writing through speech to a grave.

I have to move forward... Tanjiro thought. It's—It's what she would want... for us.

"Hello there." One of the Kakuchi started. "I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave his permission."

Tanjiro bowed down to the lady in the uniform. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Tanjiro Kamado, I hope we can get along."

The woman held up a cloth, as well as four plugs that almost reminded Tanjiro of corks that went on glass bottles. "I can't give you my name because I am to be your guide. But it's nice to meet you too. Here."

Tanjiro scrunched his nose in curiosity. "What are these?"

"A blindfold and earplugs." The woman held them up for a clearer view. Yui came up from behind with Kanao and looked at them with a raised brow. "The village in where the sword smiths live is hidden. So I will be carrying you there on my back."

She thrusted the earplugs into his nostrils, taking him by surprise. "I heard your sense of smell is quite unique as well, so here are some nose plugs," she them stuffed the last set into his ears. "And then here are the ones for your ears."

Yui giggled slightly at the sight. "You look silly Daddy."

He caught her stifled laugh at the corner of his eyes and figured she was giggling at him.

He laughed back with her. "I'll be back Yui." He kneeled in front of her. "I'm just going to get my sword from one of the sword makers there."

She choked out a laugh again as he sounded weird with the nose plugs in, making his voice sound different.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up."

She quickly grabbed hold of his arm and hugged it gently; looking up and resting her chin in his limb and gazing up at his own eyes. She mouthed an 'I love you' to him.

He ruffled her hair before getting in the woman's back and taking off towards the village along with the blindfold.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

The ride had been long; however, the reason as to why it had been because the Kakuchi that would carry him had swapped places each time. It was in order to protect the village from any demon attacks if possible, and also why it is a secret. In other words, the woman who carried him the first time didn't exactly know it's whereabouts.