𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I'm not ready for this

What the hell was I thinking?

Gosh keep yourself together Y/n! It's just to hang out! Nothing's gonna happen...

You were anxiously pacing back and forth at the end of your hospital bed. Your index finger curled up and pressed against your lips in nervousness. Your hair flowing freely as you kept on pacing endlessly.

Tanjiro had gone elsewhere the next morning and went to meet up with someone to prepare for the surprise. And you were hella scared. Not because of the surprise or him. Well, maybe a little but you were actually going with him.

Together.

Alone.

You tried so hard not to turn red but your face never granted your request. A groan escaped your lips as you facepalmed yourself with both hands and held them there, already feeling a million times hotter in temperature than ever before.

Shinobu had come into the room seeing as you were in a pretty flustered state that was not normal. Kanao had followed behind and stood there with the same facial expression she kept the first time you'd met her. Yui was doing some other things with the three girls. You didn't even know where Inosuke and Zenitsu were. But they were the least important thing on your mind right now.

"It's okay Y/n. Don't feel so anxious. I mean, you have been with him for a long time. I'm surprised you both hadn't admitted having feelings for one another." Shinobu spoke up as she came a step closer.

You looked up from your hands, revealing your reddened face, "but that's the thing... I-I have fallen for him."

You then smacked your right hand over your mouth in realization.

Did I really just say that out loud to the freaking Insect Hashira?!

By God I am hopeless!

You let out a whimper mixed in with a groan as you plopped your butt onto your bed. It didn't help with your face turning redder and redder by the second.

My gosh I hate myself!

"I kinda figured you did," Shinobu butted in, You removed your hands from your face once again and looked up into her violet colored eyes and blinking a few times. "I mean, you two are basically glued to each other side. And whenever you're around each other, your bodies seem to relax more. And your faces turn brighter."

You remained silent. After a moment, the Insect Hashira sat down next to you on your left, giving you a grin.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed, okay? I'm not one to talk about love since I'm not the Love Hashira, however, I can tell you love him, very much."