𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

How could someone think to do such damage as this? Let alone a demon, and for what?

All your life you were taught to be kind to creatures. People and beings who were innocent and deserved better.

This demon, however, was not innocent. She had caused so much destruction. Treated others poorly because of their wealth, caused so much pain for others and suffering.

Yet she stood there saying that humanity was just trash. No remorse for them.

She was wrong. Nobody deserves what she did to them. How she had treated others. People deserve chances.

And creatures such as this... should be eliminated.

The anger that burst through Tanjiro had set something off. Something that had caused blood to rush into the tiny veins of his eyes. His eyes bleed thick and warm crimson. That anger on his face was something that could make anyone falter.

There are times when I can't just back down from someone, no matter what. Tanjiro thought. Because there are people without human hearts in this world. They take lives and cause pain with no regret. And that kind of violence,

Tanjiro quickly rushed up and grasped onto Daki's leg as she had tried to escape, but failed. Without hesitation, you ran up quickly and went for Daki's pale neck. She looked over quickly at the glowing lavender blade.

She quickly flung her head under. Just barely dodging your glowing blade. Tanjiro brought his blade down and it sliced cleanly through her calf. She then used this chance to use her momentum to get away from you two.

Both you and Tanjiro stood next to one another and glared down daggers at the female demon. Daki looked back at you both for a split second as her sliced leg had grown back into a new calf and bare foot in a second. The leg still held in Tanjiro's hand, he flung it to the side, like a worthless piece of trash.

"Lives that have been lost, will never come back." Tanjiro said.

"Living, breathing creatures do not go the way of demons. So why? Why do you take them?" You asked. Tilting your head slightly to the side as your eyes continued to have that same intimidating glow and your (h/c) locks flowing wildly.

"Why do you trample on peoples lives?"

Daki raised a brow. She lifted a pale hand up to her right ear. Those words... I've heard them before.

"What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable? What do you think lives are?"

Her eyebrows heightened in the realization at what this was. Flashbacks of a man in a burgundy colored haori, as well as dark, long and red locks that flew behind. Not only that, but a strange woman too at the front who grasped onto a sword which glowed brightly. Although, she had long pristine white locks.