Special Chapter 01

These special chapters were supposed to be included in a separate book (some kind of prequel) but because the series won't be pushed through anymore, I'll put it here.

***

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-sunbae, I like you so much."

He looked down the girl with an impassive face, successfully hiding his amusement as a pink envelope greeted his eyes. It was currently being handed by the said admirer, how brave - he thought - but really stupid.

"Please accept this," she stuttered out once more, while hesitantly looking up to him. Her gaze instantly turned away before her cheeks heated up once she saw him watching her.

"Don't waste my time again," he simply uttered before sauntering pass her - leaving her standing in the middle of the hallway.

Jimin's teasing smile caught his sight the moment he reached where his friends were standing. Because he tends to always be at the back of the group whenever they walk down the campus, his friends were used to waiting for him whenever some courageous admirer stopped him. Kook was admittedly, the most sought-after among them, as girls see him as the untouchable one - the ice prince they say.

Never once they saw him with a girl - except Jennie who was Yoongi's fiancée which was understandable, or Jiyeon which everyone knew as someone he considers as a sister. Jeon Jungkook was on a higher pedestal for he is the President's youngest son, but he also is a mystery - a puzzle no one would ever dare to solve.

Majority of the female population - if not all - in the Academy - or even some who just knew his mere existence - wanted to be that special girl to break his walls. What they didn't know was there's already someone who owned his heart.

"That was really mean Kook-ah, poor girl," Hoseok said shaking his head, though it's obvious he's controlling himself from bursting into fits of laughter. Tae, Jimin and Seokjin were already shamelessly laughing, while Yoongi and Namjoon were both just smiling at him like they already expected what happened.

Taehyung put his arm atop JK's shoulders and turned to their friends, "I believe it's not our Kookie's fault. With all the girls he turned down, they should've learned their lesson by now."

"Well she's probably new, I bet she had no idea," Namjoon added with a chuckle. His friends resumed talking while Jungkook just followed them as usual, with his attention nowhere to be found.

Today was one of the fortunate times all seven of them had the same vacant period. It was easier back when they all were in high school but once their eldest started college - followed by the rest - it became hard finding time to hang out with a complete attendance.

Though Jimin and Yoongi will have to leave in an hour for they have classes, then Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung another hour later. He just received a message from their block representative that their next subject was cancelled, so the rest of his day is free. Lucky bastard.

"That's legit?!" His attention averted to Jimin who just exclaimed those words. Then he noticed they have already arrived in front of the Greenhouse - he's daydreaming again. He watched as Namjoon unlocked the gate before they walked in.

The Greenhouse - as they call it - or the BTS Headquarters - as the other students label the place - was once owned by the Science Club. When the Academy founded a Research Building a few years ago, the club abandoned it and transferred there. So being the sons of the major shareholders of the school, it was easy to just downright claim the place and it had been theirs since then.