morning violence

Okay so we all know DC is probably the least fed out of all the feds

And that's fine that's what makes him good. He doesn't care about power (looking at you Gov) he wants to help people.

What if

What if one day not only is DC disposed but Gov and IDC can't cover for him for a meeting. Desperate, DC asks another fed in the building to run the meeting. He tells him to 'just get the updates and numbers you don't have to stay long'.

The fed in question is your typical fed. He wants order and discipline, and won't take any shenanigans.

Basically what I'm saying is; the states experience a meeting when they get A Fed. Not a DC or even Gov type (because even Gov isn't that way despite his best intentions) A Fed.
A no-none sense, I'm in charge and you have to listen to me fed.

Just imagine Florida trying to assert his chaos or being DC's right hand man and he gets shut down SO FAST because "I don't know how Mr. DC runs meetings but states should be seen not heard unless spoken too"

California and Texas's fights get shut down and aren't given free reign to speak

New York's reprimanded for his attitude

I feel like Louisiana's in the same boat with Florida, maybe he gets more scolding about his carefree nature

Just

The states experience what it'd be like if DC was A Fed and not the DC they know (and in the main fives case love)