au

I have an idea for an AU and this might not make any sense but here we go

Georgia became the parent of three children after their parents died in a house fire. They are the oldest Gov, and baby twins IDC and DC. 

Years later and the town all four live in is....practically a ghost town because everyone has gone west. Gov is a successful businessman in one of the new western towns,  DC is coming of age and is a shy, quiet boy who'd much rather be reading then causing trouble with other gentlemen his age, and IDC is an assertive, tough-as nails coming of age young lady who the old ladies whisper about saying 'she'll never find a man like that' and would probably kick your ass then bake you something after.

Georgia loses his job and Gov sends him a letter once again begging him to come out west. DC is ready to work and there's plenty of jobs out here, and there's plenty of young men who IDC could find best suits her. Georgia finally relents and sells the home, finally agreeing to go out west. 

They met up with another group heading west and there Georgia meets, of course, Kentucky. Kentucky is leaving his family because he wants to start over (and they were jerks). Georgia and Kentucky uh, didn't have the best first meeting? They may of tried to kill one another? 

(So you know they're getting together) 

DC becomes ahem 'friends' with a group of young men about his age who won't give a clear-cut reason why they're heading west, but DC adores them and they appreciate his quiet and gentle nature. 

(Again ya'll know they're getting together) 

Anyway I know it's kinda dumb, but I actually really like it. It won't be historically accurate because ya know two of the western states will be There but other than that.