Entry No. 1

Today we decided to go back to Phoenix Drop. I had been fairly against the idea since all of the ways Zoey talked about getting everyone back from the Irene dimension seemed dangerous... We docked near the old sacred oak tree.... All of the trees had grown tall and the place looked so different from my last visit... It was coming close on 14 years since their disappearance... As I walked through the village scouting the area memories rushed through my mind. I remembered things like Donna's bridal shower... Her wedding... All of the baby showers we had... Watching Brian, Levin, Malachi, Kyle, and Alexis grow up.... And even Yip and Leona... I remembered the fights and the happiest of moments....

"Getting sentimental yet?" Dante asked.

"Hey, I'm allowed to be," I chuckled out as I wiped away any of the tears I might've had.

"I guess so... Irene it's been so long..." He said in awe.

"Yeah... The last time I was here I went to my dimension.." I said as I stared up at the Lady Irene statue..

I was kind of upset it was still in perfect condition... Out of everything...

"It's going to be okay.." Dante said as he grabbed my hand, "Let's get back to everyone, we've got some building to do."

I nodded and Dante and I went back. We slowly built houses for Dante's family as well as ones for mine. I was teaching Levin how to be a Lord. He was picking it up fairly easily and we named him Lord not long after Donna's family moved back.

Dante and I were in the middle of training as Levin and Malachi watched our demonstration.

"Y/n....." Vylad called, his pain way too apparent.

I blocked Dante to get him to stop. I had him pinned down as I thought.... I needed to focus on getting Vylad out of the nether again... My only thought was to go searching for more information on the Divine Warriors for possible clues. I had already read every book I had originally taken from my dimension cover to cover and it only told me a hint on how to get my memories back by saying "Divine Warriors" so I was guessing that was what I needed to look for..

I sat out on the docks... It wasn't like I hadn't left the village since we first arrived.. I was often heading to see everyone in their respective villages... I was just scared I would be gone longer than a normal "off to see Nicole" trip, which had normally lasted a few weeks.

"You want to get out there don't you?" Malachi questioned.

"I do... It's been a long time since I tried to learn about my past or at least try to solve this mystery..." I sighed.

"You're allowed to go you know? Levin, Dante, and I are perfectly capable of taking care of the village," he said.

"I guess you're right.." I said with a smile.

"Go out there, explore.. I know how much you like to travel," he said as he laughed.

"I think I will... Though neither of you are allowed to go off and get married without me around okay?!" I joked with him.

"Are you sure? I think that little Luca is just dying for a wedding," he joked.

We laughed, Malachi had been there every step of the way. Half the time I swore he could read my mind.

I started packing my ship full of the things I might need. I was so worried that something bad will happen while I'm gone.

"Bring me back something nice won't you?" Logan chuckled out.

"Make sure you remember everything so you can tell me all about it when you get back!" Alexis said excitedly.

All of their goodbyes were sweet.. and after all of their hugs, I think I was ready to go. I sailed off into the sea. It was pretty smooth sailing for the most part. I stared out into the distance only to see that there was a storm in the direction I was going. I was trying to steer my ship out of its way but I could feel it slowly getting pulled towards it. I was getting really worried, turning the wheel in all sorts of directions to try and get out of the storm's strong hold on my ship. The rain started pouring and I looked around to find that there was an island in the middle of the storm. I braced myself for possible impending doom... The ship made circles before I heard a loud crash and realized we had hit land. I looked out over the edge of the ship to see nothing was there only to see nothing on the shore. I gripped my clothes as I realized it was snowing here. I got out onto the shore and looked around only to suddenly be surrounded by what I supposed were imps. I readied my sword and tried to take some of them down but suddenly they were all quickly taken down by some mystery man. He took down the last one before looking back at me.

"The imps have good taste if they go after a beautiful woman like yourself," he said.