Entry No. 2

He looked back at me and I was able to get a good look at him. He had emerald green eyes and snow white hair. I laughed at him a bit as I thought about his flirt.

"Hey! I gave it a good shot!" He said, making me laugh even more. "You look good with a smile on your face.."

I blushed a little bit.

"See, I was able to get you.. What's your name beautiful girl?" He asked.

"Y/n, yours?" I asked, trying to mask my increasing blush.

"Travis, what brings you to this island?" He asked.

"I'm searching for a few things.." I said.

"Oh? And what might that be for?"

"It's nothing really.."

"If you came all this way it must be something, the clothes you're wearing are for a much warmer climate. Here." He handed me his coat.

He must have noticed me shivering.. I wrapped myself in the large coat.

"Come on, let me get you inside." He said, holding out his hand.

I grabbed it and he brought me to a small cottage nearby. He sat me at a table and went to grab something. When he came back he had two hot drinks of some kind. He offered me one as he sat across from me.

"So, you were about to tell me what you're looking for." He said as he sipped his drink.

"I'm looking for... Information on the Divine Warriors," I said.

"Well, I'm willing to help you in any way I can. I can't just let an opportunity to be around a beautiful woman go to waste," he said, "I'm any case, you're lucky because we actually have a shrine to Enki here on the island. Though I'd suggest we get you some new clothes since those one are for a much warmer climate."

He seemed to go back into his house a ways and came back with some clothes.

"You can head right in there and get changed," he said as he pointed to a room.

I nodded before going the room and putting on the dress.

(Change if you want)

I came back out only to see Travis smiling at me.

"Perfect, it seems to fit you well," he said.

We were heading to the ruins that Travis had been telling me about when we ran into the 'imps'. They were able to get me somehow and they held me before Travis.

"You little demons! Let her go!" He yelled.

Suddenly all of them looked like me. It was so confusing..

"You wouldn't want to hurt your precious girlfriend, would you?" One of the imps pestered.

Travis rushed at them and took them down.