Entry No. 18

Laurance had made me promise him we would get Garroth out of the Irene Dimension within the year... So then he wouldn't have to hold back. Before I knew it we left the lakeside with Nicole and headed off to Scaleswind... This morning Nicole sat on my bed staring at me..

"So... You're wearing a wedding dress.. But you're not married... But the guy wanted to marry you... But Laurance loves you... But he won't 'take you' until Garroth is back... But Garroth is in the Irene dimension still...?" Nicole questioned.

"Yeah... Kind of.." I said.

"There are some spare clothes in that chest over there," Nicole offered. "Your life is seriously my favourite drama series.... So.... Have you thought about who you're going for? Based on everything I know... There's Lucinda, Laurance.. Travis, Garroth, and Fenrir.. Oh, not to mention that Jeffory guy in the other dimension... And maybe even that Vlyad guy... Plus any other person who makes you feel a certain way."

"Nicoooooleee.... What is my brain?" I questioned as I flopped onto my bed.

She only laughed and me, and I sighed.

"Why is Auntie Y/n.... dying?" Dmitri asked.

I looked over to him and he smiled at me.

"Auntie Y/n is just cursed by a blessing," Nicole said.

I looked over at her with a question filled look.... What did she mean by that?

"Am I wrong?" She asked. "I mean I would say having that many people who are in lo-"

I immediately pushed my hand to her mouth cutting her off.

"Wait.. Auntie Y/n, why are you wearing a wedding dress?" He asked.

"Cause she's finally ready to tie the knot, should we get going to the chapel?" Laurance joked.

I could feel my face flush and I rushed to the nearest tailor. I stumbled inside and automatically caught the owner's attention.

"What are you, a runaway bride?" Molly asked. "One of those guys finally get to you?"

I sighed, "Not you too.... but also... Yes.. Kind of a runaway bride."

She gasped, "Okay, you have to tell me all about this as we find you something."

I sighed as I told the tale all over again to Molly. Molly ended up givin me something she had apparently made for me the last time I was there, but never got.

I handed Molly the moeny I had on me. I was about to leave Dale came walking in.

"Y/n! I swear you don't stop by enough," he said with a smile, hugging me close.

"I wish I could, but-" I started.

"You've got a lot on your plate, I know. Just... Try to take it easy every once in a while," he chuckled.

"I will, Dale," I said with a smile before heading back to Nicole's.

Of course in the time I'd been gone Aphmau had preformed a miracle in front of people we didn't know.... Because life was just that.... great. I was checking in with the head guard on different matters as Nicole was in a meeting with the refugee leader and Aphmau. We both heard some strange noises at the gate only to see there was an army of Shadow Souls... I was just about to go in to fight when Laurance pushed past me and started taking them down. He transformed, endin up in a corrupted state.... Only for Aaron to take him down. We quickly got him back to Nicole's and I sat at his side worriedly as Aaron loomed over my shoulder.

"Look at me. That... Was not Laurance. You are allowing your feelings for him cloud your judgment. Do you not understand that he was NOT there, nor the same person. As far as I'm concerned you are the only one who can stop him if he goes ballistic.." he warned.

I sat in silence, tending back to Laurance.

"I shouldn't have been able to take him dow that easily. Be careful. Laurance wouldn't want to come back if he killed you in a blund rage," Aaron said, walking off.

Laurance grogily woke up and immediately was hit with immense pain. I sat him up, checking the bruise.

"It feels more like a broken bone than a bruise," he commented.

I thought back to when I had healed Dante.

It was late. I sat beside Dante after fending off bandits who had shot and cut him. He tried protecting me, but there were just too many. Now we were alone. The only things I had were very few remnants of herbs, some water, and my staff. I took a deep breath, putting some water on him and pulling out my staff. I just kept on using my energy, trying desperately to heal Dante and get him home to Kawaii Chan.

My vision started to blur and just as Dante sat up, I fell back. When I had asked him about it.... He had no clue what had actually happened. He thought I tried using magic to fend off the bandits, and used too much energy.

I quickly poured out some water on a rag and placed it to Laurance's bruise. Seein as my staff was most likely on the ship back at Michi's.... I just tried throwin my energy into Laurance. I imagined his bruise disappearing.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He asked.

I continued. After I focused enough energy into the water within the rag, I wiped it across the bruise. It seemed as though the bruise was just painted on, and I had just washed ut off. I sighed, sitting back in my seat. I could feel that I was now a bit drained.

"Woah.... What? You can heal people too? Was it not just the orb that Aphmau absorbed?" He asked.

I fell forward a bit, Laurance catching me before I fell on top of his lap.. He held me there, before pulling me in close.

"Let's try not to get corrupted next time? Maybe we should do some magicks training..." I said as I started dozing off.

"Sounds like a good idea beautiful," he said as he kissed my forehead. "Its hard to hold back when I know you have feelings for me. I wish we could tell Garroth what's going on here.. I don't want to leave him behind"