Entry No. 6

I woke up only to the thoughts of Vylad and Garroth... I was so worried about them.. They even stood right infront of me......

I got up and got dressed in a dress that had been laid down on the end of my bed.

I walked out only to find Travis waiting for me as well as Dmitri.

"Auntie Y/n! How come no one told me you were here?!" He questioned as he came up and hugged me.

"Well I don't know," I said in a joking tone.

He giggled, "You haven't been here in to long!"

"I know, I'll be around for about a week though and then I need to head back," I said as a ruffled his hair.

"But why! You usually stay for longer!" He whined.

Travis spent most of his time in the libraries in town or hanging out with me. I spent most of my time with either Dmitri or Nicole. Nicole had a rough time after her fling with Dante.. Luckily she had responsibilities to keep her busy but I could tell she missed him... Even if she hated him... Nicole and I went over all of the Lordly matters and before I knew it it was time to set sail back home. I was sitting with Nicole when I felt a pull towards Zoey... She was about to do exactly what I told her not to... Zoey and I had only ever argued about getting them back. We loved each other like family... But the one thing we both wanted was to get them back...

"What's wrong? Did you sense something?" Travis asked.

"Yeah... We need to get back to Phoenix Drop.." I said worriedly.

He nodded to me before going to go grab our bags.

"I'm sorry Nicole, I just..." I said holding my head in my hands.

"Don't worry about it, I'll still be around when everything settles down, now go," Nicole said.

Dmitri and Nicole walked with us down to the ship before waving goodbye as we sailed away.

My palms were getting sweaty... Something wasn't right... I was filled with fear. I could feel something on my hands... I snapped back only to find that Travis had taken over steering.

"You're really out of it.. Is everything ok?" He asked.

"I don't think so... Something really doesn't feel right," I said.

"Why don't you lay down for a while? It'll take a bit before we get there, I've got your map so I'll be able to find the right place," he explained.

I nodded before going down into the captain's quarters and laying down.

My vision flashed, seemingly all to familiar and normal now. My vision settled and I looked infront of me to see Garroth...

"Lady Y/n..." He said softly, a gentle grin coming to his face.

"Garroth, has Zoey come to get you yet?" I asked, gripping his arm.

"No... Why do you ask?" he asked.

I sighed, leaning my forehead against his chest, "We're still trying t find a safe way to get you out.."