Entry No. 13

Aphmau stopped the ship at the crazy cat lady's home she talked about from over fifteen years ago. We all went inside.... But I couldn't trust her. I knew something was off. She offered us tea and cookies and I sat with Aphmau as we watched Celestia and the cats play. The woman who owned this home, Michi, was a meifwa... But she way overly hospitable... Then again, so was Kawaii Chan.

"It's been forever since I've had guests over! I'm so glad you guys would join me for tea! Nya!" She meowed.

"You see, fifteen years ago, the mother of my friend whose name is Donna... Used to live here on this island. She was this crazy cat lady and, well, since we were passing by I kinda wanted to see if she still resided here... And I guess that's not the case," Aphmau explained.

"You're talking about Urla, nya... Urla was my master... No, Urla was my mother.." Michi said sorrowfully.

"Y-You're related to Donna?" Aph questioned.

There was no way... Based on looks and the fact that very few meifwa resided in this region... there was just no way.

"Donna was Urla's daughter. Urla disowned Donna after she found out she married a werewolf and adopted a werewolf child. They hadn't been in contact with each other since they parted ways. However that was long before I cane into the picture... nya," Michi explained.

"So she had another daughter?" Aph questioned.

I stood up and went over to Laurance. He had been investigating her bookshelves.

"I don't think I trust this girl," he muttered.

"I don't think we should," I mumbled.

I looked over at Katelyn and went over to her in the kitchen. She had been eating up all of the cookies. I ate a few with her. I came back over to Aphmau and sat down.

"Is that human male over there your lover, by any chance? Nya?" Michi asked.

"I think you should be asking her that question," Aph said, immediately making me blush.

"Wh-What-?" I questioned.

"Nya! Haha! I see.. There is something between you two... It would be a shame if another woman who was cuter than you came and snatched him away from you now, wouldn't it..?" Michi questioned.

"Wh-What are talking about?" I asked.

She immediately got up and went over to Laurance.

"Hello there!" She said enthusiastically.

"Hello, I wanted to thank you on behalf of m'lady Aphmau, m'lady Y/n, Katelyn  and myself for your hospitality," Laurance said cordially.

"Anything for a cutie like you! Say.. Do you think I'm cuter than Y/n?" Michi asked as she motioned to me.

"I-I beg, your pardon?" Laurance seemed stunned.

"Come on, admit it! Cat-girls are much cuter than regular girls!" Michi said.

"I'm sorry, but at the moment I'm not interested in anyone but Y/n," Laurance said surely.

I started to eat some more cookies, wanting an excuse to hide my overwhelming blush.

"Don't you want to make her jealous with me..? Nya," Michi teased, getting closer to him.

"H-Hey! G-Get off of me!" He shouted.

"Laurance, what are you-?" Katelyn asked as she fell over onto the ground.

Laurance soon fell after. Aphmau rushed over to the two while I fell unconscious on the couch. I woke up in some kind of cell... my dress was gone and I had cat ear, and a tail.... I looked around to see Katelyn and Aphmau in other cells. Katelyn was freaking out about how much she disliked having ears and a tail. I sighed when a werewolf came down the ladder next to my cell.

"That Michi wasn't lying when she had three to pick from, huh?" The werewolf said.

"I demand to know where we are! You better let me, Y/n, and Aphmau go or else I'm going to-!" Katelyn yelled.

"You're going to what, kitty kitty?" The wolf asked. "If you haven't noticed you're behind bars and completely unarmed, hahaha! Pathetic!"

"If you lay one hand on any of us I'll-!" Katelyn continued to threaten.

"She won't be the only one-!" Aphmau joined.

"Both too feisty for the Prince.." the wolf said before looking over to me. "Now this one over here looks like a good one. Much cuter than Michi herself!"

"How dare you talk to her like that! I swear I'll cu you down!" Aphmau yelled.

"Sheesh! Are all meifwa this hostile? No matter, I think you'll all fit in perfectly to our society... Her most of all.. She's quiet," the wolf said. "I'm taking you upstairs to get ready and presented to the King."

The wolf opened the door and knocked me out... I woke up in yet another strange place. This time at least with a more comfortable bed. A woman opened the door to the room. She was pretty, long platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes.

"My, my.. Look at you! It's been forever since I've see a meifwa in person," she said.

I held onto the sheets that covered me in fear... If only I had my werewolf documentation on how to settle things and all of my treaties... but of course I had nothin to help me. Most werewolves knew of Lady Ereni, but were way to young to recognize my scent or anything..

"Oh hunny.. I'm not going to hurt you. I bet you've been through some horrible things, come here, let's talk," she said.

I sighed before getting up.

"My name is Queen Ylva of the South Eastern Wolf Tribe," Ylva said. "You are the meifwa the scouts brought back that is going to marry my son."

"M-Marry?!" I questioned. "I-I can't.."

"Sweetheart... I know.. I too was forced to marry my husband when I was your age," she said.

"I-I.. I just," I gulped, trying not to release my tears.

"If I could let you go I would... It's just.. The South Eastern Werewolf monarchy has been around for the past 100 years and we are already set in our ways," she explained.

"If only-" I muttered. "L-Lowell... Please.. Talk to him. He can tell you who I am."

Since Lowell took over the Southern wolf tribe... He could help.

"I'll do what I can for you my darling... However know that we are currently at war with the Southern Wolf Tribe," she said.

How ling had it been since my last visit? I knew nothing about this.... Why hadn't Lowell contacted me?

"I knew I hadn't heard from him in a while..." I muttered.

"If I can I'll send a messenger bird to seek out Lowell but chances are he won't receive it," Ylva said sorrowfully.

I could feel the tears I held back stat to fall. She stepped towards me and started wiping them from my cheek.

"Dry your tears my Princess, you'll learn to love your new Prince. Now, come with me," she said as she grabbed my hand.