Entry No. 15

I walked down the hall in pure fear... Was I about to walk in and watch Fenrir execute Laurance? I stood at the top of the stairs behind Fenrir... I looked down only to see Laurance with orange little meifwa ears.

"Stay behind me. Do not interrupt or it will only make things worse," Fenrir muttered to me.

He grasped onto my hand, holding me in place as well as acting the part.

"How dare you come barging into my chambers, speak now before I have you thrown into the dungeon," the King said.

"Nya, your excellence, I bring you a meifwa male," Michi said.

"We don't need you to betray your own people any longer... Why do you bring me this vermin?" The King asked.

"I heard from a little bird that your son is going to marry one of the meifwa I brought you, nya! Congrats! I told you she was a keeper!" Michi said, enthusiastic as ever.

"Get to the point," the King said.

"This male meifwa here, this is her lover. I have no need for him since he didn't want to have fun with me at all! Hmph!" Michi pouted.

What did she make Laurance do? Why could she be this petty to bring him to his deathbed because he wasn't into her?

"There's not exactly much of you to have fun with," Laurance muttered.

Michi slapped him, "Nya!? How dare you- I mean. Hehe.. I brought him here because... it woukd be such a shame if he was allowed to roam around... what if he gets ideas to be with your son's fiance behind his back?"

"I have already sent for the Prince to execute him. When I saw a male I figured this was goin to be the case. Good work Michi. Now take your diamonds and get out of my face," the King ordered.

"With pleasure! Nya! See you later, lover boy!" Michi teased.

"I swear... When I get out of this I'll make you pay for what you've done to us!" Laurance growled.

Michi skipped out of the castle enthusiastically... That woman...

"Tell me meifwa," the King started.

"I am not a meifwa. I am human. Now you better let me and my comrades go before-" Laurance threatened.

Laurance.. No..

"Do not speak out of line. Now, let me ask you.. Are you truly the lover of the female meifwa Y/n?" The King asked.

"Lover? No.. I am not. I am her guard. That is all I am," Laurance responded.

I knew Laurance hated saying that...I hated seeing him like this...

"She's waiting up there on the stairs with my son. Look at her and tell me that," the King said.

No... No, this was bad. Laurance and I locked eyes... His eyes were full of pain, and I could see it.. He was trying so hard.

"I've seen enough. Fenrir! Come and commence the beheading," the King ordered.

I looked over to Fenrir anxiously, "Please."

"W-What!? I told you the truth!" Laurance shouted.

"You can't foul me. I saw that look in your eye. Even if you aren't her lover you are a threat to their relationship. I will not have this. Let the execution begin!" The King shouted.

Fenrir tried to calm me by squeezing my hand, "I can buy some time, but I need you to play along. Continue to hold my hand or whatever you have to do.. If you really want to save him.. I-I'm sure I can get us time."