Entry No. 8

I flipped the lever to open the gate before rushing out of it. I didn't want Aph to be angry at me. I sat on top of Kiki's old barn. From there I could see a lot as well as star gaze. The breeze flowed, somewhat calming me. I thought through the past couple of days... Travis... Something inside me told me that he had been transported back to the island where I found him. It didn't make sense, but also more likely than anything else.

"Y/n, you need your rest," Vlyad said with a raspy voice.

I sighed... Vlyad... After all this time, he was still in the nether. That was another thing I needed to take care of... But how? I still got back up though and made my way back home. If I didn't know how to help Vylad, I could at least try not to worry him. I woke up that next day to tend to things around the village. I patrolled around the gates, only to come back into the village and see Aphmau. We held eye contact for a bit..

"Can we talk?" I asked.

She nodded, and we walked towards the newer docks.

"Do you mind if I asked what happened in the Irene dimension? If knowledge serves me right, every minute is a year here.... so you only spent fifteen minutes there, right?" I questioned.

"How did you know that?" She asked as she sat down on the edge of the docks.

"I did a lot of research on it while you were gone... I tried to learn everything I could about Irene and the Divine Warriors," I explained. "Not an easy hobby by the way."

Aph chuckled, "I bet... Well.. Laurence and Garroth fought... It was pretty hard to watch to be honest. I didn't know Garroth.... felt so strongly... And then I just absorbed some relic? I guess? It's all still kind of a blur."

"Absorbed a relic? Like... Irene's relic?" I asked.

"I guess.." she said as she looked down, seemingly clouded by her thoughts.

"Well.. That's... Interesting," I mumbled.

Did she remember anything? Was it all over?

She shook her head, "Anyways... Anything interesting happen around here? You don't seem to have aged much at all..."

"I actually got stuck in a dimension as well," I smirked.

"What?!" She questioned.

I chuckled, "Yeah... Lady Ereni's dimension. Somehow I kind of just fell into it.. It happened after we had evacuated everyone out of Pheonix Drop. People weren't as comfortable here and I had everyone leave.... One night I was alone in the old guard tower and I just... Fell into it."

"That's so weird.... Wait... Who's Lady Ereni?" Aph asked.

She didn't remember anything.... The relic hadn't caused anything to come back.

"She was Lady Irene's sister actually.." I explained as I looked out at the ocean.

Aph listened as I went on and on about different things I had learned and we laughed over stories that had happened. Everything felt like it did when we first came to Pheonix Drop... When we were still close and cared about each other more than anything else.

"Aph?" I called.

"Yeah?" She said as she looked over to me.

"Are we okay?" I asked nervously.

She smiled and nodded, "I think we are."

She looked back out at the ocean.

"Even though it hasn't been long since we fought for me... You've had all this time.." She chuckled, "Almost seems unfair. But still, after fifteen years... I think we can just forget about it."

"Good," I said with a smile as I leaned over and hugged her. "Cause I missed you."

Later that day while Aph was busy, I planned a party. I set up tables and balloons and all sorts of stuff for us to enjoy. That night we all partied. It had been a long time since we had much of any kind of big party.... I mean, we always had birthday parties and stuff with the whole town, but now we celebrated the arrival of all the old crew.

"Hey miss party planner, mind if I steal a dance with you?" Laurance asked.

I turned around see Laurance holding a hand out to me. I smiled and placed my hand in his.

"Why not?" I said with a smile.

Laurance pulled me close and we swayed to the music. As we danced I could just see Garroth and Aphmau dancing at Donna's wedding... I smiled softly, even though it also made me sad. I would get Garroth back. And soon...

"Lady Y/n?" Laurance called.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Just now, you were thinking of someone else, weren't you?" He asked.

I sighed, lifting my head from Laurance's shoulder, "Laurance-"

"I just want to know," he said calmly, even though he seemed a bit upset.

"I'm sorry Laurance, I was just reminiscing... There have been a lot of things on my mind and dancing like this reminded me of Donna's wedding," I explained.

"It's ok, even though I haven't gone through it, your wandering mind makes sense," Laurance said.

I stared into his eyes.... Laurance had matured a lot since I had first met him...

"What? Falling for me all over again?" He asked.

I giggled. He was still truly the same Laurance though.

"There you go, see. No need to worry when your dear Laurance is here to cheer you up," he said.

I continued to giggle at his words. I missed him so much over the years.. The song finished and we parted. I looked to see Aph was gone and the gate was up. I pasted through the gate and readied my sword. I found Dante at some kind of camp, shot in the chest. I rushed over to him alongside Aphmau. As the mysterious man took down the group of bandits, we rushed him back to the main tree. We set him up a bed and I rushed to get Donna and Zoey to help me with his wounds. We started to try and clean him up and start to use potions, but it just wasn't working.... Since training with Lucinda a few times, she had leant me books on healing magicks to help me unlock that ability I had deep down. I was about to go grab the books when suddenly Aph was able to heal him... The relic had gone into affect... It must have been completely unlocked. She started to lean back and I rushed over and caught her.