Entry No.5

I was standing out on my balcony, looking at one of the books Jeffory gave me once more, hoping the book would tell me something I hadn't noticed before.

"When the clock strikes the time passes. At this point I might as well open up this realm and let the time pass, it's been so long since I've been able to see any of the Divine Warriors..." I read aloud.

I shook my head, upset that nothing came to mind. I laid down to bed, hoping I'd at least have a nice dream.. Like Malachi, Levin, and i fooling around like we used to.. I shut my eyes and my surroundings became dark.

My vision started to shift and sway, a familiar feeling. I opened my eyes to find I was in my realm. I rushed to the log book and clock, hearing the ticking from miles away.

"I can't stay here for several years again!" I yelled.

I looked around, trying to piece together the puzzle..

"When the clock strikes the time passes." I repeated.

I thought about it....

"The clock!" I said excitedly as I opened the glass door to show the clockwork.

I looked around inside to find a little dial. I switched it to be on track with time in the over world. I sighed before looking down below it to find a little note carved into the wood.

"You could've just set it in the book dummy," I read, laughing at the note, "I really did know what would happen."

"You're smarter than you may think," an all to familiar voice said.

I looked over to see Vylad.... He flashed in and out.

"Vylad?! You're.... You're here... My Irene you're here!" I said as I ran up to him and hugged him.

I heard a door shut, "Yeah and he's not your only visitor, but definitely the more troublesome to get here.."

I was soothed after hearing Jeffory and Vylad's voices.. I could feel Vylad loosen up into my hug and hug me back softly.

"I'll leave you only... I'm sure it's been a while.." Jeffory said as he left to another room.

"I haven't... I haven't seen you in so many years...." I said as a started to cry a bit.

"I know Y/n... I know.." he said as he pet my head, trying to soothe me.

We stood there for a while before Vylad's fading seemed more apparent.

"Vylad, what's going on in the nether? Why are you fading?" I asked as I stepped out of the hug and wiped my eyes.

"It's just tough in the nether," he said as he held his side, obviously in pain.

"How can I-" I started before his fading and flashing quickened.

I held him close, not wanting to say goodbye again.

"No!" I yelled.

I watched as he flashed away..

"I'm always by your side... No need to worry.." he said with a soft and sad smile.

Before I knew it he was gone... Once again I didn't have my protector.. Though at this point I'm sure he was protecting me from the nether..

"He risked a lot coming here, he must care about you a lot," Jeffory said coming around the corner.

"Yeah... He does.." I said as I stared down at the ground where he once stood.

"I know it's hard but he'll be ok, he's got you up here waiting for him," Jeffory said with a smile.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to do in the present moment. I wanted to cry, but I'm sure Vylad wouldn't have wanted that... I also felt that someone else was here in the realm.

"Oh! Right, you do have another visitor from a different dimension, he's out in courtyard. If you follow the path between the trees where you first arrived then you'll find it," Jeffory explained.

"Thank you Jeffory," I said before heading out the door.

I walked along the path, I hadn't seen this area before since I'd always gone straight into the house. The tree line opened up to show Garroth standing in the center of the courtyard. I rushed up to him and held him in my arms, not wanting him to disappear as well.

"Garroth what's happening there? Are you all okay? I've been making sure no one does anything to crazy to get you all back... But I miss you all like crazy." I said, I had broke down crying in his arms.

I was just like everyone else... Searching for a way to get them back safely... I knew there was no way to do it though...

"We're all fine... But Lady Y/n... I need to tell you something...

"What is it Garroth?" I asked looking up at him.

He brushed away my tears....

"I love you... I heard you that day with Nicole and I... After seeing you with Laurence... I closed myself off from you... I'm sorry.. I do not deserve your love." He said.

"Garroth... I.."

"You don't have to say anything... Just.. Know that," he said, petting me hair, "Now I should probably get back before anyone notices anything but..."

He stared down into my eyes, I could just see the longing and intent in his baby blue eyes... He leaned his face down towards mine, closing the gap between us.. It felt like forever since I'd felt his lips on mine.. I mean it hadn't been since before...

We kissed for several seconds, each second I could feel Garroth holding back even more... I pulled away and looked into his eyes, still having that same longing I had seen to often before.. He smiled slightly and suddenly the air around him started to glimmer as he flashed... He was gone...

I looked up at the sky, it was beautiful to look at the extra (favorite color) tints to the night sky.

"Please come back..." I whispered, hoping I some way someone would hear me.

I had been just as worried about everyone in the Irene dimension as everyone else... I went back to the house and spent the night in the library reading some of the books and grabbing some to take back, magically the ones in the over world I didn't need anymore came back.