Chapter 36

You walk with Tony back to his trailer and enjoy looking at the stars.

"Pretty clear night," he says.

"It's beautiful. Do you know how long we have until the next scene?"

"It'll be a little while. Right now they're getting some shots of the orchestra and the actors and then they'll have to set up the cameras for the last scene."

"What are we supposed to be doing right now?"

"Waiting." He laughs.

"Can we take a little walk around here?"

"Sure."

"So tell me, who was the other actor, you know the one you were exchanging glances with?"

"That is Giancarlo Giannini, he's playing Inspector Pazzi. And the woman with him is playing his wife."

"Oh my."

"Yea, I hope seeing these scenes don't ruin the story for you."

"No, I still don't know what's going on so I'm fine for now.

The two of you stroll around the area and realize the courtyard where you're filming is a part of a beautiful church. The architecture is incredible and you wonder how old it is.

"I'd like to come back here in the daylight so we can actually see everything." Tony says.

"Me too. It's beautiful."

"Yes. Much like you."

You stop walking as he takes a few more steps.

"What are you trying to do?"

"What? I was just complimenting you."

He walks back to you and stands rather close to you.

"Am I not allowed to tell my girlfriend she's pretty?"

"Of course you are. But you know when you say things like that to me, I just have an overwhelming desire to kiss you."

"Oh, well in that case; Your dress is stunning, your hair is done perfectly and this jewelry you're wearing, it's just marvelous!"

You immediately start laughing at his ridiculous tactic and then grab the lapels of his jacket, pulling him down to kiss you.

"If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask."

"I know. I'm serious though, I can't keep my eyes off you tonight."

"We should get dressed up like this more often. "

He smiles and takes your hand into his, kissing it.

"Mmhmm. We should probably go back to the trailer. It's been a while and they won't know where we are when they're ready for us.