Chapter 40

It's around 5:30am when you get back to the hotel and the lobby is dead quiet. Both of you are pretty tired and start giggling all while trying not to make a lot of noise as you're walking through. You make it to the elevators and press the button. As you're waiting, you keep laughing and making jokes and then you see a door open and get a whiff from the kitchen.

"That smells like bacon." Tony says.

"Uh-huh."

"Let's go get some."

"Dressed like this? They'll think we're nuts."

"Who cares?"

You go back out into the lobby and walk down to the restaurant part of the hotel. Tony asks for a booth and the hostess takes you to your seat. Tony orders a ton of food and hands the menus back to the waitress.

"Why do you order so much food? We never eat even half of it."

"I tend to do that when I'm really hungry."

"I'm gonna have to feed you more often."

He looks down to your breasts and then back up to your eyes, grinning.

"What are you going to feed me?"

He immediately starts laughing and you blush from embarrassment.

"You need sleep."

"No I don't, I'm full of energy!"

"Mmhmm, loud too. I swear, it's almost like you're drunk."

"Did you know that sleep deprivation can produce the same effects on the brain as alcohol?"

"I didn't, but I sure do now. So far, I have to make sure you're well fed and well rested. Any other needs I can help provide?"

He looks back down to your breasts and grinning even wider than before. You both laugh and enjoy your breakfast when it arrives. You finish and head up to your room to get changed. Tony finishes up first and is already laying in bed when you emerge from the bathroom. You turn out a few of the remaining lights on your way to the bed and then lay down with him.

"I'm tired." He says.

"I know you are. How long are we going to nap for? I didn't figure you'd want to sleep all day."

"No, I don't. Set the alarm for 11:30. That alright?"

"Sure."

You set the alarm and roll over, cuddling up next to him. Neither of you say anything, you just lay there in the quiet and slowly drift off to sleep.