Chapter 37

When you walk back into the trailer, you stop to look at a painting that's hanging in a small hallway beside the bathroom. After a moment, you feel Tony's eyes on you. You look over to see that he's standing with hands in his pockets watching you with one of those smirks on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nevermind."

He pulls his glasses out of his pocket and puts them on as he starts straightening up his papers on the table.

"If you had any idea the kind of effect you have on me when you look at me like that, you wouldn't. At least not here, not now."

"Oh, and why is that?"

You cross your arms and sigh as you look back at the painting.

"It's very... arousing."

After a moment, you feel his eyes on you again and look over to see him standing, hand on his hip, watching you. As much as you love it, you're borderline annoyed.

"Seriously?"

He chuckles, "Ya know, it's funny, That's exactly why I was looking at you."

"What do you mean?"

He goes back to organizing his papers.

You in that dress. It's very... arousing," he says, mocking you.

You take a deep breath and try to control your thoughts along with your body's reaction to what he just said.

"Well I'm happy for you. But when you do stuff like that, God, I want you to just throw me up against the wall and have your way with me."

He looks at you out of the corner of his eye before taking his glasses off. He puts his hands back into his pockets and eyes you up and down for a moment before slowly walking to you. He keeps eye contact while he moves closer and you hear your hearts pound in your ears.

"What are you doing? Stay over there. I mean it!"

You back yourself up against the wall, getting as close as you can to it as you try to keep some distance between you and him. He keeps his eyes locked on yours and presses his chest against your hand as you hold it out to stop him. He aggressively grabs both of your wrists and forces them against the wall above your head. You feel yourself practically panting, waiting to see what he's going to do.

"What are you going to do now that you can't move?" He asks

"I don't know."

With one hand he keeps holding your arms up and the other rests around your chin. He brushes his thumb across your lips and pushes it into your mouth. You close your eyes and savor the feeling of him, all while trying not to let yourself become more aroused than what you already are. He removes his thumb and runs it down your cheek, past your neck, to the bust line of your dress. He pulls it down as he lowers his head to you and starts kissing your breasts.

"Tony. Please, not here," you moan.

"With his lips still against your skin he says, I thought you wanted me to throw you up against the wall."

"I do. Oh God, how I do. But please don't start something you can't finish."

He abruptly stops and looks at you.

"Who says I can't finish?"

You stand there in shock for a second and then you can't hold back any longer. You push your lips against his, your tongue searching for his almost immediately. He drops your arms and grabs you by your neck, slamming you back against the wall. You both stand there panting and trying to catch your breath.