Chapter 17

Tony returns from the bathroom with a washcloth and a towel and sits down. He starts to help you clean up and you just stare in awe.

"Why do you always do this for me?" You ask.

"Have you really not had a man do this for you before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Assholes." He says, making you laugh. "That's really a shame. I'm really just trying to be a gentleman, it's the right thing to do. Also, it's my mess, I should be the one to clean it, shouldn't I?"

You both laugh at his bluntness.

"Well I don't know the rule on that but I do know that you sure know how to treat a woman."

"I think ought to by now," he says with a smile.

All you can do is lay there and admire him and all he is. His tenderness and care absolutely melts you and you then begin to feel that familiar tingle between your legs. Tony sets the washcloth on the nightstand and without hesitating, you sit up and grab him by his face, pulling him back on top of you. You take your time, running your lips over his, savoring the feeling of them. He begins to return your kisses and you feel yourself getting more and more aroused. He pulls away and starts grinning. He stands and picks up the towel and gestures.

"Well, this is useless now. You're all wet again."

You can do nothing but smile and shamefully accept his assessment of the situation.

"Oops," you say with a guilty smile.

He stands there, still naked, with hands on his hips, just looking at you as you eye him up and down.

"What in the world am I going to do with you?" He asks.

You decide to get up and crawl under the covers and start pulling them back to make room for him.

"Come on, get in here with me."

He smiles and crawls back into the bed, laying on his side. Pulling the comforter over the both of you, he reaches for you and slides you over until you're right up against him, resting on your back.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" He asks.

"I don't think I'll ever have enough of you."

He kisses you, moving around to nibble your ear. You can't help but notice how good his chest hair feels against your breasts and you feel your nipples getting firm. He sends shivers down your spine as he runs his lips along your neck and fingers across your breasts.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" You ask him.

Barely lifting his lips off of your skin, he says, "No, why don't you tell me."

With him kissing and running his fingertips up and down your stomach, you try to compose yourself enough to tell him.

"You are the sexiest man I've ever known. The way you talk, the way you smile, the way you look at me with those gorgeous blue eyes; you drive me mad. And the way you fuck. I don't even have any words to describe that."

You run your fingers through his hair and pull him tightly into your neck. He moves his hand to your breast and pinches your nipple before continuing further down. He lifts his head back away from you to focus on what his hand is doing. You push back the comforter to expose your body. With his index and ring finger, he spreads your pussy lips apart and takes his middle finger and places it directly onto your clit. You jump at the sensation. With the attention he's paid to you tonight, you are extra sensitive and which makes his soft touches feel even more intense. He gently rubs your clit for a moment before running his finger down to your opening.