Chapter 47

After a mostly silent car ride back to the hotel, you both finally arrive back at your room. You walk in first and turn a couple lights on and Tony follows behind you, turning them off.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to enjoy the quiet with you, no lights, no noise, just you."

He walks over to the balcony and opens the doors, stepping out and into the moonlight. He reaches his hand out, wanting you to join him, and you walk over and take his hand.

"Come here."

He pulls you into him and holds you, just as he did when you were dancing.

"Sway with me."

"But there's no music."

"There doesn't need to be."

You hold him close and lean your head against his, moving with him.

"I wasn't ready to stop dancing with you tonight." He says.

"Me neither."

"Yes it is. And here I can kiss you as much as I want."

He takes you into a long slow kiss. The things he says and does keeps reminding you of how you feel for him. And for the first time, you're actually letting yourself feel the emotions. He was right, there's no rule telling you what the timeline should be for how you feel for someone. So you feel it, you feel the love you have for him and kiss him back. His lips find their way to your neck and it sends a shiver down your spine. You pull his lips back to yours and run your fingers through his hair. He breaks the kiss and holds you close again, still swaying you. You feel yourself shiver again, this time because of the cold.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asks.

"Please, I'm a little chilly."

He releases his hold on you and follows you inside, closing and locking the doors behind him. You take your hair out of your bun and shake it out, letting us fall down onto your shoulders. You glance over at Tony and see him standing there watching you.

"You are so beautiful."

You smile at him and watch him walk over to you.

"Need help with your dress?"

"Mmhmm."

You turn your back to him and feel his hands gently move your hair over your left shoulder. He runs his fingertips along the other as his lips follow the line he just traced. His kisses slowly move into your neck as he slides the zipper down your dress. You let the dress fall to the floor and step out of it, turning around to face him. You stand there and hold his gaze for a moment. His breaths come faster while you remove your bra and panties, dropping them next to your dress on the floor. He takes a moment to look at you and then kisses you. You remove his jacket and then he picks you up and carries you to bed. He lays you down gently on your back and sits on the side of the bed, staring at the floor.

"You okay?" You ask.

He turns and places his finger over your lips as he crawls on top of you.

"Shh, no talking."