I am not happy

In other words, I am very angry.

I am very angry about something, and I think it's high time I spoke up because it is getting out of hand and I am honestly tired, sick and exhausted!

Please, how many of y'all want me to take down TLT? Should I bring that book down so I can have my peace of mind? Should I?!

What is this MADNESS with writers on this app duplicating TLT up and down, what is it! Do you people want me to run mad??? Do you know how many books I have come across on this app that in one way or the other mirrors TLT? Do you know??? You think I don't notice these books? You think I don't see them? I DO! And honestly, I cannot count because I have seen so many and it is beyond irritating!

Stop it please!

Stop all of it! If you are writing a book and you know in your heart that you copied TLT even in the slightest, take it down now! ALL OF YOU! I know all the books, just because I keep quiet doesn't mean I don't see them, and now, its getting too much and I am pleading with you now, now I'm pleading that you take them all down.

I am a human being for God's sake! Do you know how it feels to put your all into something and have it copied by someone else? To the extent it now starts becoming a trend??? Do you know how frustrating it is?? Do you know how it is draining me and making me reluctant to even release my other works out here? Do you?

It almost seems like every book I see now on this app is talking about a 'head girl' or 'queen bee' who is 'obsessed with fear' or 'awfully feared', or talks about how 'Ss3 that was bliss for a group of students' turned into a 'never ending nightmare'. Tweak up a few words, steal a few more scenes and plots, and create an edited copy of TLT, then call it YOUR work!

STOP!

You know yourselves, please stop!

This is an issue I had been deliberatly ignoring because everyone around me kept telling me that it was okay, I was only starting a 'trend', but hell no! Today, it seemed like an attack. I saw three different books and the last one took me completely off-guard, and I won't sit here and let anyone keep doing that to me!

I actually thoughy about bringing down TLT today because of this issue, but my friends assured me that it wasn't the right thing to do. But if y'all come one day and see TLT missing, don't point fingers at me, point fingers at everyone who has stolen from my book. (They know themselves).

And stop copying people's books, that thing is depressive! We, writers put in so much into our works and it's not right to have it plagiarized in any form. THAT IS BULLYING, IF YOU DON'T KNOW! That is bullying, emotional abuse, and outright wickedness, and if you do this to me or to any author, stop it now!

Take down your book if it has any co-relation with mine. That's all I have to say. You all know yourselves, no one should ask me any questions.