37°/ Bad Things

Hey, guys🌝♥️

So, some people have been asking me for an update schedule...

And, honestly, I had been trying to avoid this because well, I'm a very spontaneous person and I can't predict myself a lot of times, so I can't tell if I'll keep to schedule.... Or disappoint your guys(which I don't want to).... But, oh well, it's high time, I get a bit organized and disciplined, so I think I will make a schedule and do everything in my power to follow it.

Update days are Tuesdays and Fridays, from the hours of 7-9 (morning or evening time, it depends)

That being said, if I miss any day, I will have to double update on the next update day. And also, I may randomly give surprise updates on any of the days I'm not supposed to be updating (depending on my mood), so watch out for those surprises, lol.

After all has been said....

Move on to the chapter.
(Songs for this chapter are: Bad things by Camila Cabello and MGK, Tonight by John Bellion, dtf by Ckay, and Almost Summer by Jordan Fisher)

Oh, and Special shout out to devil_breaker your comments really made me feel s good and warm, thank you ♥️

~DABI~

Lately, I have been feeling like an undercover secret agent on a deadly, explosive mission.

And I'm not even exaggerating shit.

I had been lying a lot to the Sisters these past few days, especially each time we were doing assignments or tutorials in either Chika or Soma's place, and as soon as the time hit 7pm, I was forced to think of new and more creative lies to tell them, so I could sneak out of their presence.

Just to see Marcus Acha.

I would tell Mum that I was going to stay over at Soma's place a little late, and knowing her, she wouldn't bother me too much or call Soma to confirm, so I needed not worry. In reality though, I wasn't staying late at Soma's place, and as said before, the moment it hit 7pm, I was up and out of her house.

Just to be with Marcus Acha.

These days, it seemed like too much of my thoughts were centred and revolving around him, and hell, a good amount of my time as well.

Marcus and I had been spending an awful, nearly healthy amount of time together.

Too much quality time, if I must say, and we did the most random, and unusual things together: Like picnic at a bonfire, Netflix and chill at a game arcade, and then, just yesterday, we decided to go to a children's amusement park and after I had chickened out on most of the rides, we came to a compromise and decided to have ice cream on the ferries wheel, and the whole night, we ended up talking about the most random things: Like puppies and primary school. Raindrops and roses. Oh, and Zendaya.

However, asides Somadina Best, not a single other soul knew about all these.

No one could know that Marcus Acha and I were hanging out with each other this much.

Not especially the students of Castron High.

For the past one month of our resumption, it had been rumours upon rumours with both our names, and it had been the most exhausting one month of my life. So, I couldn't risk them finding out that I was still hanging out with Marcus Acha because I was scared of an even bigger uproar. The madness in CH was too much, and best believe, I wasn't ready for the unnecessary attention - good or bad or neutral- I just wanted to be left alone in peace, that was all.