89°/ BackStabber II

I UPDATED THIS MORNING O! SO, IF YOU MISSED THAT, GO BACK AND READ IT BEFORE THIS ONE O!

IF NOT, CONFUSION GO JUS DEY KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR!

And, are we mentally prepared for this one? Because me, I'm not.💀

~DABI~

I couldn't find him.

Truthfully, it was being a feat. I was told to come to the backyard pool, but he seemed to not be anywhere near there. Initially, it was just me, I thought, in the large space out here, surrounded by the nice scenery of the blue pools and the side beach seats, the serene breeze that blew through me too, and smelt like fresh cool air.

And he was nowhere to be found.

I took more steps on the vinyl ground, walking in further to survey the place with the hopes of catching him in sight, but all to no avail.  The night was quiet, and it was calm, and also, it was a bit eerie.

Something didn't feel right.

I felt it in my bones, the strong knowing that I wasn't alone in this place. The lights were dim, the only form of it illuminating the place was the fine gold rays that flashed against the clear blue waters, casting a fine blend into the air. However, in this paradise looking space around me, I felt like there was something underneath, something from Hell, creeping up behind me.

"Hehehehehe—"

I jumped at the sudden laugh that sprung into the air. My body jolted, and my head whipped to the direction where I heard all the noise coming.

"Oh."

Relief washed through me.

It wasn't a killer, coming for my blood. It was just two classmates, a boy and a girl, whose faces I couldn't make out from the distance I stood, laughing by the blue pool, their silhouettes intimate enough to make it clear to me that they were together.

I breathed in again, my body calming itself more as I looked away from the both of them.

My next instinct was to pull out my phone and text him, and with shaky fingers, I started to tap on the screen of my iPhone, all the way feeling a weird lingering feeling at the pit of my gut.

A weird lingering feeling telling me to stop what I was doing.

My heart was beating fast.

And faster.

And faster.

And faster.—

"—I heard it was actually Acha who poisoned Ghadafi. Didn't you notice that it was Acha who gave the Vodka glass to Ghadafi?"

Eh?

Again, I froze.

I halted completely at the voices of chatting and giggling classmates who seemed to be sashaying their way into the pool arena, from behind me, stopping at what I just heard them say.

And it was at that moment, the reality started to dawn on me.

I should have seen it coming, that soon enough, Marcus Acha was going to start being a subject of rumours and misconceptions, because as a matter of fact, Ghadafi did take that drink from him. But, most definitely, my boyfriend could never harm a person.

I knew that.

But other classmates may not.

That worried me.