19a/ Make up

Mad oo! We're already less than a hundred reads away from 16k!! THANK YOU!!!

I think at this point, I'mma ask you guys to drop a quick review of what this book is looking like so far to you!! Unfortunately, I'm using a laptop so I cannot use emojis (Inserts heartbreak emoji)

This chapter, as you can see, is divided into two, sooooooooo yeah, there's a continuation of it coming soon, I was scared the chapter would get too long if I added Acha's POV, so yeah, next chapter! Anticipate!!! We're getting closer and closer to Dacha and it's sooo exciting!! (Inserts screaming emoji, if that exists, lol)

~DABI~

"Guy, I just feel like giving one Ss2 girl smack down!"

How was my Monday morning starting off, one may ask. Well, as you heard Chika, she vigorously intends to inflict physical damage on a person.

"Well, slow down there, Rhonda Roussey, I don't think that's a good idea," Soma said, as we had just stepped out of the rowdy crowd, disassociating ourselves with the unnecessary cliques and groups that our immediate junior girls, the Ss2s', had formed on the path that demarcated our block with theirs, successfully making it difficult to see any road to pass.

One of the scariest things I've ever had to go through in my life....

I agreed with Chika on her complaint this morning. I only wondered why on Earth they were suddenly hanging around there, like they were anticipating something to happen.

Castron High and drama.

If there was one thing that was struggling with Chika's hate for Misogynists, well, it definitely was Ss2 girls.

Chika huffed. "They're just so infuriating!"

"I know, they really are," Soma agreed, fondled with the hands of the 'Fairly Odd Parents' school bag that was hung over her shoulders. "But if you hurt anyone, you may risk yourself a suspension." She thought for another second. "Or an expulsion, because you may hurt them too much?" She gaped huge eyes at Chika. "And an expulsion is a LOT of trouble, Chi Mama," Shook her head in sad disapproval. "I don't like trouble,"

I could sense trouble the moment I walked into Chika and Soma without the twins this morning.

Worse still? It was dangerously close to the time for the Morning Assembly, and neither girls had said anything about the twins. They hadn't reached out to us either. Figures, the twins were one to hold the silliest grudges.

We stepped into the Hallway and I couldn't breathe.

No, literally.

I stopped breathing.

For about five seconds.

Damn, I really hate it here.

I tried to tune myself out of the probable awkwardly social situation as passer-by classmates were quick to bless Chika and Soma with smiles, heys', his', and all forms of sneaky, fake love.