42°/ History

Hey, guys. Surprise!🌝♥️

Okay, so DON'T SKIP THIS!

So, if you were attentive to the last chapter, you would have noticed that that same night was the same night of Giwa and Ivandor's first date, lol. Oh, and if you were also attentive, you should have noticed this next tiny, but glaring detail....

So, yeah? In TLT, Giwa left Hassana and Prissy in her room before she went out for her date with Ivandor, and then, at the end of the date night, Giwa came back to see Prissy and Hassana dozing off on her bed...

But, um....

Prissy was out in the arcade with Yure that same night of Giwa's date with Ivandor....?

Uhhh..... Confusing, right?

How could she have been in Giwa's room (after Giwa had obviously left her and Hassana there), and then, be out with Yure at the arcade too?

Prissy obviously isn't a twin or a magician to be in two places at the same time, right? Lol. She obviously went and came back, and how on earth did she even manage to outsmart Hassana... Or did she?

And then, in the end, Giwa had come back to see Prissy and Hassana sleeping on her bed, peacefully. Prissy was out and back in no time, before Giwa even noticed anything was off......

E shock you?

~ACHA~

Mum and Dad have been acting a 'romance film' in this house since morning.

No, seriously. I'm not playing with you.

Okay, so it wasn't exactly a movie pe se, but apparently, some baby napkin company had paid them to be the lead roles in some new commercial that was precisely taking place right here in our living room. 

First off, I have no idea how Mum had even gotten my father, a whole Doctor Solomon Acha, to star alongside her, in a commercial. I couldn't believe how talented she was at getting my Dad to do anything she wanted. Granted, Dad was obsessed with her. I had to call it an obsession. And ever since their fight the last time, he had literally been treating her like a queen, doing what she wanted, agreeing to everything she proposed, and basically doing all he could to get back on her good side.

I guess it worked.

I mean, since the entire week, the both of them had been so lovey-dovey. They always cuddled up to watch TV every night, fed each other food at the dining table, and drank from the same straw, showered each other with dozens of compliments, and got each other surprise gifts. Dad made dinner a lot of times when Mum complained that she had just done her nails and thereby, couldn't handle any 'strenuous work', and he didn't mind being an avid photographer for her when we came back from Church; Mum would take over a thousand photos, and Dad would be squatting, bending, kneeling, and even laying on the ground to take all the best angles for her.

A whole Solomon Acha.

And like that wasn't enough, there were my parents right there in the living room, spending the whole Saturday, sitting in the sofa in the midst of a whole barrage of camera men and a set crew; Dad's large, stunning muscles bulged out of his short sleeved white shirt, as he wrapped a firm hand around Mum, the brightest smile on his face, white set of impressive teeth on display, and the sharpest, nearly blinding gold beard ring, hooked to his partly dyed black and silver beard, and Mum was at his side, staying in character as she held some random baby, looking ever so gorgeous as she laughed in Dad's arms.