48°/ Burn

Hello, there✨

So, yeah? Tuesday's Update came early 🌝♥️

~DABI~

I am extremely angry with Marcus Acha.

Since I had come back from School today, I had been nothing, but absolutely furious.

Livid.

Enraged.

Infuriated.

Ferociou-

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed wildly when I heard that DAMNED notification sound pop up again from my phone, interrupting me and my rage-filled thoughts.

There I was, in the hallway downstairs, ironing the uniforms I would wear for School Friday tomorrow, and basking in all my bitter anger and jealousy that was riling up in me, minute by minute, after what I saw in School today, and then, the one guy who is responsible for making me feel this way, was busy blowing up my stupid phone!

I just couldn't believe him. I couldn't believe him!

I had already deleted his number. I was so angry that I blocked him from calling me, and when he realized that I wasn't even paying mind to his thousands of text messages, he started to spam me on Whatssap with messages and calls. I blocked him there too.

And guess what?

Marcus Acha started emailing me!

"Why were you screaming, Dabeluchi?"

Mum appeared out of the blue, and asked behind me, and I said nothing, Legit acted like no one was even talking to me, and after standing there for a while longer, she said nothing more to me and walked away.

Today, in School, just some minutes after Sports, I saw Marcus with Kelechi Uwa.

They seemed to be alone, and the entire block was empty and void of classmates, so my suspicion as to why the both of them would be that alone at a time like that, rose, and since they seemed too engrossed in whatever they were passionately discussing to even realise that someone had stepped into the hallway, I stood there and just decided to watch the both of them.

I just stood there and watched the both of them.

..... And my heart tore to shreds.

Kelechi, that painfully beautiful goddess that claimed to be human, had her arm strapped majestically around Marcus, my Marcus, like he was her night and shining armour, and Marcus, he..

He let her.

They walked ever so slowly together like they were trying to savour their little moment to the fullest, and they were just there, alone, walking together, holding on to each other, and then, when Marcus said something to her, Kelechi laughed, a soft laugh that even brought her closer to him, got her holding onto him even closer, and what hurt the most was that Marcus was not even backing away from her.

I just stood and watched.

Stood and watched.

Stood and watched.