82°/ Noodles

We are still on Baekhyun of Exo because dayummm, the man can SAAAANNNGGGGGGGGG!!!😭🔥

Song for the Chapter is Cry for Love by Baekhyun, and the media is up there, so check it out and be blessed by those ear sweeteners!!!! EXO GUYS SING LIKE THEY ARE GOING FOR WAR! I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD NOT STAN THESE VOCAL GODS!!!!!!

Okay, that's enough fan girling. Let's start with the chapter, Lmaooo! Peep the name of the chapter and comment if you get the inside joke!😂❤️ 

~DABI~

"Is our boyfriend man asking for some noodles?"

I believed I did not have hear Ebere Onuoha correctly.

Khalid vibes were all around the room, smooth and serene, yet loud enough to drown anyone's voice. So, I was not sure if I was to be alarmed by such unnecessarily loud music or the fact that the twin just asked me if the consistent and non-stop buzzing of my iPhone was my boyfriend asking me for Indomie.

"Eh?

That was me, to the Twin, who by the way, acted like she didn't realise that I was stupid confused. So, even when I stared at her with confusion slapped upon my face, a total idiot before her, her face was straight as a card board paper.

As a matter of fact, she seemed just as busy as everyone else in the room, paying half a mind to me, or maybe as little as a quarter, while the rest of her attention went into scavenging the huge travelling bag on Soma's Queen-sized bed for the perfect 'fit.

"Boyfriend man seems a bit too desperate, Chica," She stated, her tone matter of factly, "So..." She grabbed a pink tube top from the bag, frowned in disgust with one glance at it before carelessly flinging it onto the bed and moving to the next, "Send a tease. Like a thirst trap. Let the jig' suffer a little. I love stressing men!"

Was she...

Was she talking to me...?

Okay, maybe she wasn't.

So, I completely ignored her.

Frankly, I had other things plaguing my mind. For starters, the Christmas Party was tonight.

If someone told me that on this very night, I would be sitting there in Soma's room, half dressed in a little something that the tall girl had picked out herself, for me, and mixing in myself in the Sister's little dress up charade, or chaos, I wouldn't have believed them.

But here we were, here I was...

In the ins of Soma's magical Kingdom, surrounded by the ridiculous luxury of her large bedroom.

With bright hues of orange like rays of the sunset brightening the space around us, blending it into a fine shade of gold on our skin. The large spinning chandelier at the centre of the ceiling that dotted against our skin with shapes of fine beads, taking turns with colours of orange, gold and silver, even against the dozens and dozens of hand-drawn portrait pictures, hanging all around the walls of Soma's bedroom. The air around us, shaded with fine hues and particles of light that looked like fairy dust, filling the room with fine smokes of silver and orange.

The room was hot with preparation too. In its peak, really.

The Sisters were hurrying busy bodies; all of them, doing one thing or the other with some sort of urgency: talking at the same time, about different things, ranging from cries of frustration about misplaced make-up brushes that were literally just on Soma's teddy bears' golden tea table and suddenly just disappeared.