23°/ Point of View

I couldn't help it. Had to dish out this one before evening 😪😩❤️

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE OO. IF YOU MISSED THE FIRST UPDATE THIS MORNING, READ IT FIRST BEFORE THIS ONE OO!!!

Okay, guys. Song for the chapter is Point of View by Ariana Grande. Song in the media above❤️

~ACHA~

I hadn't felt so alive in so long.

Dancing with Dabeluchi today, it made me feel so many things I couldn't explain.

I'd be hung on a tree to rot and die if my father ever finds out about this.

And I knew exactly why he wouldn't have it, have this, with me.

A part of me didn't care. It felt so good tonight.

"Guy, you're coming again another time, ba???" One of guys, amongst the crowd of boys and girls - whose names I didn't know- that wouldn't stop praising me non-stop since my little show with Dabi.

"You and Dabi were like a match made in Heaven. Please tell me you guys are dating!" Another girl said to me.

"Slow down," I laughed earnestly.

They loved me already. Thank God.

The moment I stepped in here, and had them all stare at me, I had that burning urge to make them all like me.... I couldn't deny the fact that when I became overwhelmed by the will to get something done, I got it done, no matter what.

And where did that lead to?

Making Dabeluchi dance with me. Which I didn't regret, by the way.

And everyone else loved me even more than I initially expected. Well, it was a win win situation if you ask.

"So, tell me, are you guys having a thing or something? Dabi says you go to her school, Castron High?" One of the guys asked me.

The dance instructor, the little lady that was already obsessed with me, was already announcing to leave as the class for that day was right about done, and I stood up, they moved with me, engaging me in a conversation with them, and wow, the level of excitement.

If this was how they were always welcoming, it wold have been impossible for anyone to have low self esteem in this class.

"We're just classmates for real," I told them. "We don't even talk that much, but I have to admit she's very talented."

We were stepping down from the stairway with dozens of phone flashlights creating a source of light in the darkness of the stairway, as the crowd from dance class filled up the stairs at the same time.

"Sorry, most of us are actually done with School oo," One of the girls were telling me. "So, we don't know much of Castron High at the moment, but we heard you guys were trending on Twitter."

"I'm surprised you're out of school, and know about that," I said to whoever it was that spoke.

"Wow, so it really is true," She was wowed.

We got outside soon enough, walking into the breezy, peaceful night, and no, not to the dusty front yard that terrified me when I got here this evening, but we seemed to be at the back of the building - a much grassier arena, that had even bigger speakers than the ones in the class, mounted at Various corners of the field space, blaring Sofa by Kiss Daniel.

"Sometimes, we have class here," One of the guys told me, the same guy who had been talking to me the most today.

And boy, everyone was chilling here, it was a noisy arena filled with happy excite people who were easily socializing with anyone and everyone, without a care in the world. Some people stood around, playing and laughing with others. Some people were buying suya from the Hausa men who had their stalls set up my the roadside, by the left side of the field, and a good number were actually sitting on the grass, chilling and having fun.