36b°/ Assholes like us II

First off, thank you for 34k reads!

Special shout-out to teemasco. Your comments really made me happy this morning ♥️

Oh, and before I forget....

DON'T SKIP THIS A/N!

Loll, it was the anger and hate thrown on Sean for me in the last chapter 😂😂😂💔💔 Y'all entertain me so much, today you're like "Omg, I love this guy!" and tommorow, you're like "kwoaoalkajsjsjsksiissksb#@$&@###@$$$&@# Sean must die!" 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Are you confused?

Sha, all I have to say is that y'all should take it easy oo. I mean, one of the purposes of this book is finding out the mysteries behind the strangest kinds of people, so we gon' ride together, okay?😂♥️

All I have to say is the Sean's character is very complex, and until the second book, you may not fully understand him (unless you're quick and smart enough to pick up the hints in this book) You're going to love him, hate him, love him more, and hate him more, you'll probably even wish he was dead at a point (believe me), but at the end of the day, you'll feel soooooooooo bad for hating him sha, and you'll love him more than you ever did from the beginning.... Watch me do my magic 😌✨

But before I continue, y'all should understand something I want to make clear; NOTHING, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING justifies a character for  being flawed. Yes, it makes them to be able to sympathize with, but NOTHING should JUSTIFY it.

I'm saying this because of some of the characters in this book. As terrible as they may seem, even JJ, Papa Acha, and even Kaniru, don't hear their stories and say, "They're justified, I can't blame them for being that way.", I won't blame you for feeling bad for them, but do not justify people's evil because of a traumatic past. I mean, no one was born evil, if we're being honest. Something caused something that caused something that caused them to be bad people. Even the rapists, bad people in politics, mysognic men and misandrists, murderers, they didn't wake up and became terrible people, things caused it. So, now, tell me, what is the difference between people who had a bad past and chose to still be good people, and people who chose to be bad? It's all mindset. You can't justify them for choosing the negative, but we're all humans at the end, and sure, you can sympathize with them.

Now, let's go.....

(Warning: Please, don't have an anxiety attack in this chapter, I know what I'm doing, trust me 😂♥️)

~ACHA~

"Do you ever talk to Sean?"

I frowned at the question that seemed quite unusual to me, as I stepped out of the terrace with Kelechi, carefully trying to move with her, at the same soft and dainty pace she was walking as we headed slowly towards the brief downward stairway in sight.

And my God, she walked so slow.

"I talk to Sean everyday, he's my gee." I answered her.

"It is indubitably clear that you know exactly what I am trying to inquire from you, Marcus Acha." Her voice was curt and warm, but firm.

Her eyes were straight ahead, staring into the space in front of us, and her head, slightly high, nose even more slightly shooting upward, as she walked with grace and regality. So much of it that it almost looked too perfect to be true.